7D Raw Thread

Started by noisyboy, August 05, 2013, 11:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic 7D

I think it's different if it's 2nd hand and used (specially if it's slightly broken... ;) ) and if it's sent as a gift, I don't need it back I'd be happy to let 1% keep it (if he think it's worth keepin that is :) )

Gift part already mentioned ...
A MAGIC 7D and 5D III + Lenses in the range of 15 - 400mm. Man it's shining.. it's a Lantern oh it's Magic, Aha it's Magic Lantern! ;)

arrinkiiii

I don't know what to say im just  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( of hapiness

I ask to 1% wend he receive the 50D from Holland/Nederlands if he paid taxes/costumes... and also about the broken screen

Quote from: 1% on August 25, 2013, 10:39:43 PM
Nope, there were no taxes. Broken top screen is perfect. I don't need the top screen for anything.

What we can say? I think we deserve it  ::)

So... are you, Magic 7D, ready to send the camera to 1% ? Tell us what is the price ( i think is 35€) for send it and make also a insurance/register package and we will give you the money.

Big UP to all fans of MAGIC LANTERN !!!

Walter Schulz

... monster ... top is damaged ... This is just PERFECT!

Thank you very much in advance, Magic 7D!
And of course best wishes to 1% for standing up to the challenge!

Ciao, Walter

Magic 7D

I'm ready to send! :) :) :) :) more than ready :)

I can't tell the price now though.. it's 11pm where I am :)
So I'll have to get to know (tomorrow for me) and I need somewhere/someone to send it to too (pm me adress name etc. ?)
I think as well price will depend on how fast we want it to get there.. I mean if fast fast fast priority it'll me more expensive, if just fast less and if just "post" speed the least.. ;) let me know friends.
A MAGIC 7D and 5D III + Lenses in the range of 15 - 400mm. Man it's shining.. it's a Lantern oh it's Magic, Aha it's Magic Lantern! ;)

Magic 7D

By the way does 1% need a battery in it? (it's the same as 5D MKII)

sinbinsam

Thank you Magic 7d, you have helped us all

kh3naz

Magic 7D we are extremely lucky to have your contribution , please let us know how we can contribute for the shipping (paypal?) , i don't know if anybody else agrees on paying a bit more for express shippping , i don't mind

szigiszmund

super fast delivery should be nice

mvb1919

ehsanm

Thanks Magic 7D. I am also in guys to contribute.

arrinkiiii

Quote from: Magic 7D on August 25, 2013, 11:01:54 PM
I'm ready to send! :) :) :) :) more than ready :)

I can't tell the price now though.. it's 11pm where I am :)
So I'll have to get to know (tomorrow for me) and I need somewhere/someone to send it to too (pm me adress name etc. ?)
I think as well price will depend on how fast we want it to get there.. I mean if fast fast fast priority it'll me more expensive, if just fast less and if just "post" speed the least.. ;) let me know friends.

22:31 at Portugal  ;D

If we all collaborate/donate we can send it by express, with insurance/register and buy a battery and charger to send to 1% , no?

As soon i got the address of 1% i send you PM. When you know the price for send it tell us, maybe you should see the top/fast and secure shipment and one intermediate + battery and charger.

Do you have paypal account?

Magic 7D

Portugal is right down my spine  ;D got a sister livin in spain still to go to Portugal though.. ;)

I've got PayPal

I'll find out price (all with insurance + register) of express and intermediate as soon as I got adress. I can include a battery (got a few) but charger.. don't know maybe good to ask 1% bout that? Maybe He's got 5D MKII (I don't know if MKIII is the same battery)

Walter Schulz

LP-E6 is compatible with 7D, 5D Mark II und 5D Mark III. Strange but true!
EDIT: And runs in 70D, too.

Ciao, Walter

arrinkiiii

Come to Portugal !!! Free house in Lisbon, downtown !!! Best place !!!

PM

Walter Schulz

Quote from: arrinkiiii on August 26, 2013, 12:15:33 AM
Come to Portugal !!! Free house in Lisbon, downtown !!! Best place !!!

We (three bikers) were there last autumn and we'll (4 bikers) be in  Andalucía very soon. Take care, we enjoyed it there, forest fire smoke screen aside.

Ciao, Walter

nick.p

drivetheone

I want be a Tester for 7D :)

F

Scott7D

ted ramasola

Big thank you to magic 7D!
5DmkII  / 7D
www.ramasolaproductions.com
Texas

britom

WOW great news! I'd be happy to donate some money for developing this monster :)

Big thanks to arrinkiiii for your help coordinating, to Magic 7D for your great donation and to 1% for your awesome brain

Here is autoexec.bin with latest changes:
- Menu: experimental dynamic page that shows modified settings [usability] (Thanks a1ex!)
- Updated autoexpo and ettr modules (Thanks pravdomil and a1ex!)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ifyeas56ltuqhg1/P-PeTt1Llz

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK :P
7D Builds with RAW support: http://bit.ly/14Llzda

britom

I don't know how to delete this post lol :D

frogcement

Quote from: britom on August 26, 2013, 01:25:34 AM
WOW great news! I'd be happy to donate some money for developing this monster :)

Big thanks to arrinkiiii for your help coordinating, to Magic 7D for your great donation and to 1% for your awesome brain

- Menu: experimental dynamic page that shows modified settings [usability] (Thanks alex!)
- Updated autoexpo module (Thanks pravdomil!)

You guys ROCK !!! kick ass ty soooo much, im having trouble compiling on cygwin :( and yes cygwin blows compaired to linux i know...
many thanks!!!
--
K.C.
--
K.C.

arrinkiiii

Quote from: britom on August 26, 2013, 01:25:34 AM

- Menu: experimental dynamic page that shows modified settings [usability] (Thanks alex!)
- Updated autoexpo module (Thanks pravdomil!)

It nothing, glad that i could help. 

Thank you very much for compile  :D  Do you manage to compile the auto ETTR update?

Quote from: Walter Schulz on August 26, 2013, 12:43:09 AM
We (three bikers) were there last autumn and we'll (4 bikers) be in  Andalucía very soon. Take care, we enjoyed it there, forest fire smoke screen aside.

It is very beautiful and also the south of spain.

britom

Quote from: arrinkiiii on August 26, 2013, 02:22:38 AM
Do you manage to compile the auto ETTR update?

Forgot that one!, done and updated!

arrinkiiii

AHUUUUUU  ;D ;D Thank you !!!