Previous topic - Next topic

tisa94

@OlRivrRat

Thank you,but I do not receive.Can you give the 7a2,

请注意我在中国
Please note that I am in China.

AndreRodrigues

Guys, quick question:

I want use ML just for the Zebras, focus and RGB waveforms, nothing more.

I'll no use for RAW or nothing like that...

Using like that, what are the risks? Can I really brick the camera or is safe?

Sorry for if this looks like a dumb question.

Thx
Canon 70D + Sandisk 32GB Extreme 90MB/s SDHC 3 10 + Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens + Canon EF-S 55-250MM F/4-5.6 IS STM + Canon EF 50MM F/1.8 II

Walter Schulz

Yes, you can really brick the cam. Never happened but there is no guarantee your cam will not be the very first turning into a paperweight.

AndreRodrigues

Hehehe so I think its a risk, but not too much :D

I worked with phones for long time, unblocking, jailbreaking and etc... So, I'll try it :D

Tnx for the answer dude!
Canon 70D + Sandisk 32GB Extreme 90MB/s SDHC 3 10 + Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens + Canon EF-S 55-250MM F/4-5.6 IS STM + Canon EF 50MM F/1.8 II

AndreRodrigues

Ok, I already installed it. Perfect.

Now another question:

It's not possible work with two cards? Even copying the content of one card to another one, just the first one boot ML menu. So, U can't change cards?

Walter Schulz

OlRivrRat

@AndreRodrigues

Go back & check out My Reply #2377.

ORR ~ DeanB
ORR~DeanB  ~~  80D-ML  &  SL1+ML  &  5D2+ML  &  5DC+ML  &  70D+ML(AliveAgain)

AndreRodrigues

Guys, tnx for all the tips! It's working and it's AMAZING!

I loved the RGB/W histogram, and zebras and focus peak?! WOW! AMAZING!

Congratz for this incredible job! Waiting for more updates!

Tnx a lot!

Peejay51

Hi

Ive downloaded and then updated the firmware etc.  It all worked fine, thanks.  Only there doesn't appear to be any audio adjustments for video .  I particularly wanted the audio recording level bar I've seen others add and use.  Am i missing something?   

Thanks for any help
70D + ML 111A

AndreRodrigues

Peejay, u need put the settings of the camera for audio manual. Probably yours is set to automatic :D

Guys, one question:

I'm using the focus peak with 1% and the zebras at 99%. What u guys normally use?

OlRivrRat

@AndreRodrigues & PeeJay51

Cam' Audio Does Not need to be set to Manual, M'L' Audio Meters work with Both Auto or Manual.

@PeeJay51 ~ You may need to turn on the MLV_Sound Module. MLV_Sound is Very Limited on the 70D

but the Level Meters Do Work.

ORR ~ DeanB

Peejay51

Many thanks @AndresRodrigeus & OlRivrRat

Sorry for my complete ignorance but where Is the MLV_Sound Module found?  Is it within the latest download or a separate download.  I saw from vids of previous d/ls that there was an audio menu option that doesn't appear in the version that I've just downloaded, which was 70D.111A

Thanks in advance for any help
70D + ML 111A

OlRivrRat

@PeeJay51

In the M'L'Menu go to the Modules Tab (5th from Right) & Turn On Any of the Modules

that You might want.

ORR ~ DeanB

Peejay51

Thanks OlRiverRat

Tried some of the Modules but got 'failed to link modules' error messages.  Also 'save configs' Not sure what to do with it now.  Although there didn't seem to be a module that referred to Audio level meter

Cheers
70D + ML 111A

Walter Schulz

MLV_SND.mo links into MLV_REC.mo. You get this error by not loading MLV_REC.mo.

Peejay51

Sorry next question.  :D Does the audio meter function work only with RAW?  If so how do i select RAW in the video recording options?
70D + ML 111A

Walter Schulz

No, enable Audio record option in Canon menu and you will see Audio Meter in LV/record screen. Toggle view by Info button.
To configure MLV/RAW record load MLV_REC.mo and open Movie tab to access RAW record options.

nikfreak

[size=8pt]70D.112 & 100D.101[/size]

Peejay51

Thanks again.  I think i'm getting there slowly  :-\
70D + ML 111A

OlRivrRat

@NikFreak

Initial install on My "B" was a bit Flaky ~ M'L' Menu came up OK & I went through Tabs to see if there were any obvious

changes. Found ( RedDot @ Memory patches      >   None ) in Debug menu. When I clicked "TrashCan" to Exit the Canon Menu

came up & I could not turn it off. I shut Cam' Off & LED stayed on so I Ejected Batt'. On Restart got warning about Bad Shut Down so

I did 2 more Restarts. Then M'L' Menu came up in JunkyView & when I was able to get out of that all Modules were Off. Removed SD &

Reloaded New Beta & all seems Norm' now but still have ( RedDot @ Memory patches      >   None ) in Debug menu.

ORR~ DeanB

nikfreak

olRivRat I just removed the test build and will update the first post within minutes to the official Beta3c release.

nikfreak

first post updated with a new release. feedback welcome as always.

aedipuss

thank you nikfreak, your work is well appreciated!  live long and prosper :-)  what would we do without ya!
canon 600d
canon 60d - Nightly.2016Apr17.60D111
canon 70d - 112

Ignis

Evening,

I was wondering, on some other canon cameras, you get the to choose resolutions like 1584x, 1728x and so on, is it possible to get that ability here as well? Because i would love to have the ability to record at a resolution between 1600x and 1280x. And are there any forecasts of when/if Bitrate mods for h.264 are coming back?

Regards,
Ignis

nikfreak

You can set the resolution and also aspect ratio to suit your needs in much more steps in between your stated ones. Try again. It's nothing new.  :P
Bitrate mods will not come back. There have been official changes lately for 5D3 / 6D in terms of disabling h264 modifications (bitrate). 70D fits that as well and has already ALL-I / IPB settings to chose from. You better shoot RAW with 70D or at Canons default provided H264 settings.