Lightroom plugin cr2hdr v3.0 DEV (WIP)

Started by kichetof, March 18, 2014, 05:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kichetof

I read the log file from cr2hdr with point decimal marker and set the metadata to the photo with this value. I can't change the displayed values because it show you the values from the metadata.

If I store into metadata a number with comma, you're a comma in your metadata.
If I store into metadata a number with point, you're a point in your metadata.

This is the data type that I allowed for metadata:

string — The field value must have a string value.
enum — The field value must have one of the allowed values specified in
the values entry. In the Metadata panel, allowed values are shown as a
pop-up menu for the field.
url — The field value must have a string value. In the Metadata panel, the
text field is acccompanied by a button that treats the text value as a URL,
opening it in the user's preferred web browser.

So I can't store a number. The unique possibility is to rewrite the number depending the system locale like I made on the try.

What do you think ?

Walter Schulz

Skip it, then. I can see only troubles ahead if we have language dependend decimal markers in our metadata. Go with dots!
Sorry for keeping you running in circles!

Ciao
Walter

Danne

Finally a workflow in lightroom that can be used and queued with enfusegrouping and other things. Biggest thumbs up for automatic rejection of originals after conversion. Also, graymax setting in whitebalance totally works. Alex cr2hdr geniality and this app nails the best in my camera atm.

kichetof

Metadata update

I've setup a way to update all already converted files to add ISO Range in metadata. (I don't want to spend a lot of time to try to search information about command line informations)

LR Catalog update needed ;)
(If you know how to reset schemaVersion from the catalog, you're welcome! I made some tests and I need to increase this number on my catalog ...)

GUI update

I've moved the info text to tooltips, what do you think ?

Quote from: kichetof on May 25, 2014, 12:48:45 AM
Download Source branch default and rename the folder like cr2hdr.lrplugin or what you want.

rpt

Quote from: kichetof on May 27, 2014, 02:27:12 PM
I read the log file from cr2hdr with point decimal marker and set the metadata to the photo with this value. I can't change the displayed values because it show you the values from the metadata.

If I store into metadata a number with comma, you're a comma in your metadata.
If I store into metadata a number with point, you're a point in your metadata.

This is the data type that I allowed for metadata:

string — The field value must have a string value.
enum — The field value must have one of the allowed values specified in
the values entry. In the Metadata panel, allowed values are shown as a
pop-up menu for the field.
url — The field value must have a string value. In the Metadata panel, the
text field is acccompanied by a button that treats the text value as a URL,
opening it in the user's preferred web browser.

So I can't store a number. The unique possibility is to rewrite the number depending the system locale like I made on the try.

What do you think ?
One could do it with printf and sprintf in c++. Take a look at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14753505/c-c-printf-use-commas-instead-of-dots-as-decimal-separator.

Hope this helps.

Walter Schulz

Quote from: kichetof on May 27, 2014, 03:59:33 PM
I've moved the info text to tooltips, what do you think ?

Good decision! But this may call for redesign: Button aligned left to text as in other export options. See Export to Hard Drive.

Walter Schulz

- Text field for "Active Options" in LR's Metadata section can be edited/changed. Why?
- Change string "Active Options" to "Arguments" like it's named in Module Manager.
- Capital leading letters in Metadata section
ISO overlap -> ISO Overlap
Noise level -> Noise Level

German strings (tbc):
"$$$/ML/Metadata/ISOdifference=ISO-Differenz"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/DynamicRange=Dynamikumfang"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/DynamicRangeOrig1=Dynamikumfang (src1)"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/DynamicRangeOrig2=Dynamikumfang (src2)"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/SemiOverexposed=Semi-overexposed"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/DeepShadows=Deep shadows"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/ISOoverlap=ISO-Überlappung"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/NoiseLevel=Rauschpegel"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/NoiseLevelIdeal=Rauschpegel (ideal)"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/cr2hdrExec=Ausführbare Datei"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/cr2hdrVersion=Version"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/cr2hdrArgs=Parameter"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/cr2hdrISORange=ISO-Bereich"

"$$$/ML/Metadata/TagsetTitle=Dual-ISO"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/TagsetDICTitle=Dual ISO Converter"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/TagsetCLTitle=Kommandozeile"

kichetof

Quote from: Walter Schulz on May 27, 2014, 08:37:14 PM
- Text field for "Active Options" in LR's Metadata section can be edited/changed. Why?
- Change string "Active Options" to "Arguments" like it's named in Module Manager.
- Capital leading letters in Metadata section
ISO overlap -> ISO Overlap
Noise level -> Noise Level

1. If I set uneditable it displayed on one line and you can't read all info until tooltip are displayed (try to replace readOnly = false, with readOnly = true,)
2. I set like cr2hdr log and it's more relevant than arguments (arguments is before running, active options is what is used)
3. I'll fix typo

Quote from: Walter Schulz on May 27, 2014, 06:59:53 PM
Good decision! But this may call for redesign: Button aligned left to text as in other export options. See Export to Hard Drive.

I don't have LR on the hand. What do you mean with Button aligned left to text ? It's already done no?

Quote from: rpt on May 27, 2014, 05:38:35 PM
One could do it with printf and sprintf in c++. Take a look at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14753505/c-c-printf-use-commas-instead-of-dots-as-decimal-separator.
Hope this helps.

I don't know if I can use setlocale but it can be useful! Thanks

Luiz Roberto dos Santos

@kichetof

Update translation to Portuguese - BR

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=YE8gQgYz

"$$$/ML/ExportDialog/ExportMenu/Title=Magic Lantern"

"$$$/ML/InfoProvider/Bitbucket=Projeto Bitbucket"

"$$$/ML/Dependencies/ErrorTitle=~ Erro com dependências ~"
"$$$/ML/Dependencies/Error=Para esse plugin trabalhar (cr2hdr) é necessário ter dcraw e exiftool.^n^nPor favor, instale estes antes de executar esse plugin"

"$$$/ML/Import/Error=Não foi possível importar o arquivo Dual ISO!^n^nFavor sincronizar manualmente sua pasta"

"$$$/ML/ExportManager/Title=Magic Lantern Dual ISO"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/MLTopic=Tópico para Magic Lantern Dual ISO"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/MLDocTech=Documento Técnico"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/Description=Este plugin permite converter uma imagem Dual ISO por meio do cr2hdr (obrigado ao a1ex) do Magic Lantern.^n^Como isso funciona :^n^n- Exporta a imagem para uma pasta temporária^n- Adiciona o sulfixo -dualiso a imagem^n- Converte a imagem com cr2hdr^n- Importa a imagem convertida dentro do mesmo catálogo do LR^n- Adiciona o rótulo DualISO^n- Adiciona a imagem convertida as mesmas coleções de sua imagem original"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/ASTitle=Configurações Avançadas"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/ASSuffix=Sulfixo Dual ISO ao arquivo de saída :"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/ASLabel=Definindo o rótulo para o arquivo Dual ISO :"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/ASCollection=Adicionar o arquivo Dual ISO a coleção ?"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/ASCollectionInfo=Desmarcar para não adicionar à coleção da imagem original"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/ASLog=Mantenha o arquivo de histórico de eventos depois da conversão ?"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/ASLogInfo=Desmarque para remover"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/ASSubfolder=Adicione o arquivo convertido para esta subpasta :"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/ASSubfolderPL=Pasta atual"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/ASSubfolderInfo=Deixe em branco para a reimportação na mesma pasta"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/Keywords=Adicionar palavras-chave :"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/KeywordsInfo=Separação por vírgula"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/ASLabelInfo=Deixe em branco para não adicionar indicador colorido"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/ASSummary=Mostrar mensagem após conversão ?"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/ASSummaryInfo=Desmarque para ocultar"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/CRTitle=cr2hdr argumentos opcionais"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/SynopsisModuleDefault=Configurações Padrão^1"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/SynopsisModuleCustom=Configurações Customizadas^1"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/ExecRestore=Restaurar para padrões"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/ASFlag=Marcar um indicador na foto original para descartá-la posteriormente ?"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/ASFlagInfo=Deselecionar para não marcar o indicador "
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/ASTabModuleOther=Configurações gerais de módulos"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/FETitle=Exportar Arquivo"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/MDTitle=Metadados"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/CRTab1=Argumentos"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/CRTab2=Argumentos adicionais para versão 20bit"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/CRTab3=Solucionar Problemas"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTExecClassicVersion=Versão clássica"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTExecExpVersion=Versão experimental"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTFast=Desabilitar todas as etapas de pós-processamento (rápido, mas de baixa qualidade)^n(--mean23, --no-cs, --no-fullres, --no-alias-map, --no-stripe-fix, --no-bad-pix)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTAmaze=usar uma etapa temporária para demosaico (AMaZE) seguido de uma interpolação 'edge-directed' (padrão)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTMean=média mais próxima a 2 ou 3 pixels da mesma color da grade Bayer (rápido)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTNoCs=desabilitar esfumaçamento de chroma"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTCs2=aplicar esfumaçamento de chroma 2x2 nas áreas com ruído e com serrilhado (padrão)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTCs3=aplicar esfumaçamento de chroma 3x3 nas áreas com ruído e com serrilhado (padrão)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTCs5=aplicar esfumaçamento de chroma 5x5 nas áreas com ruído e com serrilhado (padrão)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTNoBadPix=Não arrumar bad pixel (aconselhável para fotografias com estrelas)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTRBadPix=Arrumar agressivamente bad pixel, sacrificando detalhes e adquirindo mais serrilhado"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTBBadPix=marcar todos os 'bad pixels' como preto (para solução de problemas)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTNoFRes=desabilitar mesclagem de alta resolução"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTNoAlias=desabilitar mapa de serrilhado, usado para arrumar serrilhados em sombras profundas"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTNoStrip=desabilitar conserto de faixas horizontais"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTNoCompress=Sem compressão:"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTCompress=DNG sem compressão:"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTCompressLossy=DNG com compressão (tome cuidado, isso irá destruír os detalhes de sombra)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTSoftFilm=utilizar uma curva suave de filme para comprimir as luzes altas e aumentar as sombras, métrica por número EV^n(se você usar esta opção, você deverá  especificar o balanço de brancos)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTNoWb=Não marcar como 'AsShotNeutral'"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTWbGrayMax=marcar como 'AsShotNeutral' para maximizar o número de pixels cinza (padrão)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTWbGrayMed=marcar como 'AsShotNeutral' pela mediana de R-G e B-G"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTWbExif=marcar como 'AsShotNeutral' pelo EXIF WB (impreciso)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTSameLevels=Ajustar a saída do nível de brancos para manter a mesma exposição geral^npara todos os frames passados por uma única linha de comando^n(útil para previnir iluminação ocilante - para vídeos ou panoramas)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTSkipExisting=Pular a conversão se o arquivo de saída já existe"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTEmbedOriginal=Copiar o arquivo original CR2 junto com o DNG de saída, e deletar o CR2 primário^nVocê será capaz de re-processar o DNG com uma versão diferente ou diferente configurações de conversão.^nPara recuperar o RAW original: exiftool IMG_1234.DNG -OriginalRawFileData -b > IMG_1234.CR2"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTDebugBlend=salvar imagens intermediárias usadas para mesclagem:^n    dark.dng        the low-ISO exposure, interpolated^n    bright.dng      the high-ISO exposure, interpolated and darkened^n    halfres.dng     half-resolution blending (low noise, high aliasing)^n    fullres.dng     full-resolution blending (minimal aliasing, high noise)^n    *_smooth.dng    images after chroma smoothing"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTDebugBlack=salvar imagens intermediárias usadas para substração de níveis do preto"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTDebugAmaze=salvar entrada e saída AMaZE"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTDebugEdge=salvar informações de debug para a interpolação 'edge-directed'"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTDebugAlias=salvar informações sobre o mapa de serrilhamento"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTDebugRggb=Debug para detecção automática RGGB/BGGR (requer octave)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTDebugBddb=Debug para detecção automática claro/escuro (requer octave)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTDebugWb=Mostrar o vectorscope, usado para balanço de brancos (requer octave)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTDebugIsoCurve=Curva para resultados apropriados de ISO e equilírio de pretos (requer octave)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTDebugMixCurve=Curva usada para resolução média de mesclagem (requer octave)"
"$$$/ML/ExportManager/TTDebugFullresCurve=Curva usada para resolução inteira de mesclagem (requer octave)"

"$$$/ML/Publish/Progress=Exportando ^1 fotos para cr2hdr"
"$$$/ML/Publish/Progress/One=Exportando uma foto para cr2hdr"
"$$$/ML/Publish/Error=Não foi possível exportar ^1 para cr2hdr! Erro #^2^"
"$$$/ML/Publish/AlreadyConvertTitle=Corretamente tratado"
"$$$/ML/Publish/Error/NotRaw=Somente é permitido exportar para cr2hdr fotos em RAW"
"$$$/ML/Publish/Finish=cr2hdr exportação terminada"
"$$$/ML/Publish/NoPhotoExported=Nenhuma foto pôde ser exportada"
"$$$/ML/Publish/NbPhotoExported=^1 foto pôde ser exportada com sucesso"
"$$$/ML/Publish/NbPhotosExported=^1 foto pôde ser exportada com sucesso"
"$$$/ML/Publish/Finish/NoImage=Sem imagem"
"$$$/ML/Publish/Finish/AlreadyConvertTitle=Corretamente tratado^1"
"$$$/ML/Publish/Finish/NotRawTitle=Formato errado^1"
"$$$/ML/Publish/Finish/NoError=Sem erros"
"$$$/ML/Publish/Finish/Success=Convertido^1"
"$$$/ML/Publish/Finish/noDual=Sem DualISO^1"
"$$$/ML/Publish/Finish/Error=Erro^1"

"$$$/ML/Metadata/ISOdifference=Diferença de ISO"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/DynamicRange=Alcânce Dinâmico"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/DynamicRangeOrig1=Alcânce Dinâmico (src1)"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/DynamicRangeOrig2=Alcânce Dinâmico (src2)"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/SemiOverexposed=Semi-superexposto"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/DeepShadows=Sombras profundas"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/ISOoverlap=Sobreposição de ISO"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/NoiseLevel=Nível de Noise"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/NoiseLevelIdeal=Nível de Noise (ideal)"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/cr2hdrExec=Executável"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/cr2hdrVersion=Versão"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/cr2hdrArgs=Opções ativas"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/cr2hdrISORange=Alcânce de ISO"

"$$$/ML/Metadata/TagsetTitle=Dual ISO"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/TagsetDICTitle=Dual ISO Converção"
"$$$/ML/Metadata/TagsetCLTitle=Linha de Comando"

"$$$/ML/Metadata/PresetDICTitle=Dual ISO Converter (cr2hdr)"

kichetof

I can use setlocale http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaLocales I'll try!

Thanks Luiz for your great works! I removed _br.txt because there are only PT translation in LR. it's work for you? Or only _br.txt works?

rpt

Walter Schulz

Quote from: kichetof on May 27, 2014, 10:47:48 PM
1. If I set uneditable it displayed on one line and you can't read all info until tooltip are displayed (try to replace readOnly = false, with readOnly = true,)
2. I set like cr2hdr log and it's more relevant than arguments (arguments is before running, active options is what is used)
Points taken.

Quote from: kichetof on May 27, 2014, 10:47:48 PM
I don't have LR on the hand. What do you mean with Button aligned left to text ? It's already done no?
A little mock-up:

Ciao
Walter

kichetof

It looks good!

I've committed all theses changes! Upon my return, I'll investigate for locale number and cr2hdr options to use local exec of dcraw and exiftool (if you know how to made all theses changes, you're welcome!)

No more changes until I get back from my holidays!  8)

Manhattanhenge & BH powered!

rpt

Quote from: kichetof on May 29, 2014, 09:02:01 AM
No more changes until I get back from my holidays!  8)

Manhattanhenge & BH powered!
Enjoy! Expect to see dual ISO pictures posted on your return!
:)

Luiz Roberto dos Santos

Quote from: kichetof on May 28, 2014, 07:28:17 AM
Thanks Luiz for your great works! I removed _br.txt because there are only PT translation in LR. it's work for you? Or only _br.txt works?

Hi,
Yes, It works (I clone your hg, and replace with this file)... some bugs and errors, but I will fix it.
Here is the file, with minor changes:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=yQQwJju6

Audionut

When I enable DNG compression, looks like the DNG is not being copied back to the original folder, and instead is being deleted.

cr2hdr: a post processing tool for Dual ISO images

Last update: 30a5132 on 2014-05-07 10:34:25 UTC by a1ex:
cr2hdr: print a message when overwriting the output file

Active options:
--amaze-edge    : use a temporary demosaic step (AMaZE) followed by edge-directed interpolation (default)
--cs2x2         : apply 2x2 chroma smoothing in noisy and aliased areas (default)
--no-bad-pix    : disable bad pixel fixing (try it if you shoot stars)
--wb=graymax    : set AsShotNeutral by maximizing the number of gray pixels (default)
--compress      : Lossless DNG compression

Input file      : C:\Users\Audionut\AppData\Local\Temp\090B874C-CC57-43F6-85B3-51ACAD3745DB\_46A6164-dualiso.cr2
Camera          : Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Camera model    : Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Full size       : 5920 x 3950
Active area     : 5796 x 3870
Black borders   : 124 left, 80 top
Black level     : 2045
ISO pattern     : BddB RGGB
White levels    : 13273 13787
Noise levels    : 7.15 4.31 4.30 7.06 (14-bit)
ISO difference  : 3.00 EV (800)
Black delta     : 1.47
Dynamic range   : 11.35 (+) 10.68 => 13.68 EV (in theory)
AMaZE interpolation ...
Amaze took 2.57 s
Edge-directed interpolation...
Semi-overexposed: 28.92%
Deep shadows    : 37.36%
Horizontal stripe fix...
Full-res reconstruction...
ISO overlap     : 5.4 EV (approx)
Half-res blending...
Chroma smoothing...
Building alias map...
Filtering alias map...
Smoothing alias map...
Final blending...
Noise level     : 46.37 (20-bit), ideally 46.38
Dynamic range   : 13.92 EV (cooked)
Black adjust    : -13
AsShotNeutral   : 0.38 1 0.84, 9850K/g=0.98 (gray max)
Output file     : C:\Users\Audionut\AppData\Local\Temp\090B874C-CC57-43F6-85B3-51ACAD3745DB\_46A6164-dualiso.DNG
C:\Users\Audionut\AppData\Local\Temp\090B874C-CC57-43F6-85B3-51ACAD3745DB\_46A6164-dualiso.DNG: copying EXIF from C:\Users\Audionut\AppData\Local\Temp\090B874C-CC57-43F6-85B3-51ACAD3745DB\_46A6164-dualiso.cr2
Found C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe DNG Converter.exe
Compressing C:\Users\Audionut\AppData\Local\Temp\090B874C-CC57-43F6-85B3-51ACAD3745DB\_46A6164-dualiso.DNG...
start "" /wait "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe DNG Converter.exe" -dng1.4  -o "C:\Users\Audionut\AppData\Local\Temp\090B874C-CC57-43F6-85B3-51ACAD3745DB\_46A6164-dualiso.DNG" "C:\Users\Audionut\AppData\Local\Temp\090B874C-CC57-43F6-85B3-51ACAD3745DB\_46A6164-dualiso.DNG.DNG"

The summary message says the CR2 hasn't been processed.  If I don't use DNG compression, everything works fine.

camagna

Yes, I can confirm. DNG compression option doesn't work.

kichetof

Hum ‽
I think that DNG Converted compress a temp picture that doesn't exist

start "" /wait "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe DNG Converter.exe" -dng1.4  -o "C:\Users\Audionut\AppData\Local\Temp\090B874C-CC57-43F6-85B3-51ACAD3745DB\_46A6164-dualiso.DNG" "C:\Users\Audionut\AppData\Local\Temp\090B874C-CC57-43F6-85B3-51ACAD3745DB\_46A6164-dualiso.DNG.DNG"

Called after cr2hdr conversion and I think LR remove this temp file before DNG Converter (because it's not called by LR but by cr2hdr like --same-levels).

It seems to be the right folder and so the right file (not deleted‽) maybe I need to copy the .DNG.DNG file into LR if you use --compress ?

Maybe I need to rethink how I export picture for cr2hdr and maybe not use temp file. Any ideas?

Unfortunately I don't have too much time at the moment.

philmoz

I did a quick test on OS/X and the compressed DNG does get created; but with the wrong output filename.

For example if I issue a command like:
  "Adobe DNG Converter" -dng1.4 -o "/somepath/fileneme.DNG" "/somepath/filename.DNG.DNG"

I end up with an output file called:
  /somepath/"/somepath/filename.DNG"

In other words the file is in the correct directory; but the filename includes the directory path in the name (OS X allows forward slash characters in filenames).

Perhaps the Adobe DNG Converter is expecting only a filename for the -o parameter; not a full path.

Will test on Windows when I get a chance.

Phil.

Edit:
Checked the Adobe documentation for the converter - the '-o' parameter only accepts a filename, not a full path. It defaults to saving the output into the same directory as the input file. The '-d' parameter can override the output directory.

On OS/X it creates a badly named file as I outlined above, on Windows the converter silently fails and produces no output.

Still figuring out the whole mercurial pull/branch mechanism so in the meantime here's a diff patch that fixes the problem for me (only tested on OS/X so far).

diff -r 30a513223c01 modules/dual_iso/adobedng-bridge.c
--- a/modules/dual_iso/adobedng-bridge.c        Wed May 07 13:34:25 2014 +0300
+++ b/modules/dual_iso/adobedng-bridge.c        Wed Jun 25 18:46:37 2014 +1000
@@ -92,6 +92,15 @@
     snprintf(tmp, sizeof(tmp), "%s.DNG", source);
     rename(source, tmp);

+    // Find filename part only, '-o' parameter to DNG converter does not accept path
+    const char *src_filename = strrchr(source, '/');
+    if (!src_filename)
+        src_filename =  strrchr(source, '\\');
+    if (!src_filename)
+        src_filename = source;
+    else
+        src_filename++;
+
     char compress_cmd[1000];
     char* start =
#if defined(WIN32) || defined(_WIN32)
@@ -99,7 +108,7 @@
#else
     "";
#endif
-    snprintf(compress_cmd, sizeof(compress_cmd), "%s\"%s\" -dng1.4 %s -o \"%s\" \"%s\"", start, adobe_dng, lossy ? "-lossy" : "", source, tmp);
+    snprintf(compress_cmd, sizeof(compress_cmd), "%s\"%s\" -dng1.4 %s -o \"%s\" \"%s\"", start, adobe_dng, lossy ? "-lossy" : "", src_filename, tmp);
     printf("%s\n", compress_cmd);
     int r = system(compress_cmd);
     if(r!=0)

Audionut

Only just noticed your edit phil.  Confirmed working on windows.

For pull requests, check this and this.

Suggest you put comments in this tag.
/* Comment */

Danne

Hi Kitchehof and @Alex.
So, I was getting some really good results with dual iso film in 3x crop mode and started converting in lightroom. dualiso dng - regular dng;s. Macbook pro 13 inch , mavericks.
Problem occured with a white stripe at the bottom at every third dng or so(see included picture). I think this has been going on for a while in the binary. I tried MLV mystic and an earlier version of OSX_cr2hdr and those hasn,t got this problem. The stripe causes flicker. Is there a fix?

Thanks
//Daniel

Danne

Hi Kitchehof! Question. There was some talk of having the option of "same levels" in the app for when converting dual iso movie sequences. What about it? Is there a slight possibility for you to look into it? It would take care of the flickering which randomly occur in the processed files now.
Thanks man.
//D

kichetof

Hi Danne,
I need to see how to integrate it into LR... Actually I use the processing step from LR, so one picture at once. To use same-levels, I need to know all picture names with folder to launch the command like this : cr2hdr --same-levels /path/img1.cr2 /path/img2.cr2 /path/img3.cr2 and not cr2hdr --same-levels /path/img1.cr2 && cr2hdr --same-levels /path/img2.cr2.

Unfortunately, I didn't had much time the last few months. I hope I'll have more free time in september for found a way to use same-levels :)

Maybe there're a way to loop into exportContext to retrieve path and filename (<-- this is a note for my brain :)))

Danne

Nice to hear from you Kitchehof :)
I made my computer sweat for few days runing a lot of dual iso dng:s. It so so easy with the lightroom app.
Have you also noticed the pixelated border? (White stripe at the bottom). It only shows in dual iso movie files, not in stills.
Have no idea if that can be fixed or not.
Thanks for answers.
/D