RAWanizer - windows batch generation of video files from RAW

Started by marten, May 21, 2013, 03:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eld3rs

Quote from: dmilligan on December 09, 2014, 02:00:00 PM
MLRawViewer

thanks dmiligan,, MLRawViewer seems to be working well, i just have two more issues.

1. The video is playing but it is duotoned and not in full color

2. I cant get to export, how does i followed this order from the control list
W - File dialog to choose the export directory
D - Choose export type, MOV or DNG
E - Add marked range to the export queue. Will use the source name with ".MOV" or "_DNG" appended.
C - Export all files in the current directory using the current settings
Y - Start processing, or pause processing of the export queue

but there's no progress after pressing the E key.

Kharak

this thread is for RAWanizer related topics.

please write in the appropriate thread
once you go raw you never go back

LarryB

Hey guys,

Was wondering, will RAWanizer support MLV and merge audio in a nearly future?
I'll soon start to shoot for a documentary and looking forward to transcode MLV to GPCF Raw. The 10:1 compression while retaining raw capabilities could be so much valuable.

dmilligan

This app appears to be no longer supported. The author has been silent for more than a year. I would suggest using one of the various other converters that do support MLV:
http://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=9560.0
http://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=5618.0
http://www.magiclantern.fm/forum/index.php?topic=13152.0

Quote from: Kharak on July 11, 2014, 01:25:29 AM
The developer has been gone for almost a year now.
Quote from: Kharak on April 03, 2014, 01:27:37 AM
Sorry to say, but Marten has not been around for several months. He disappeared without a word, Hope he's okey.

Scheme2Cream

marten, thank you so much you're a saint!
this program works, I don't know how but it just does.

thank you thank you! you've saved my assignment keep up the great work man!

Kromofone

Hey, I know I'm late but did anyone have this problem? I can't get rid of it and can't even open Rawanizer anymore :(

heavygrafix

QuoteHey, I know I'm late but did anyone have this problem? I can't get rid of it and can't even open Rawanizer anymore :(

same here :/
5D Mark III, SP 24-70 2.8 Di VC, KB 1000x 64Gb, KB 1050x 128GB

Kharak

Look if there is a raw file with the size of either 0 or 1 kb in your folder you are trying to convert.

If so Delete it or if you feel its important move it out of the folder.

Not sure if this is the same problem you are having, but Rawanizer has issues with 0 and 1 kb files.

Other than that.. Why not try one of the not 2 year old converters? like MLrawviewer, Raw2cdng, mlvfs etc.. ? So many other new ones on this site that work better.
once you go raw you never go back

Bobandy

Hey guys, I am currently trying to create an mp4 file from a dng file that I converted from RAW using an external converter (MLRawViewer). I keep running into the same problem, however, when it attempts to create a proxy or video. The program says that it cannot find the video sequence folder. I am running it on Windows 7 (64 bit). I realize its an old app but its one of the only and simplest ones i've found yet to go from .dng to .mp4. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

lxddsdzh

可以给我发一份么 ...      不知道把中文翻译过去你能不能看懂

Odin

Proxy isn't created when I use this option...How to solve?
I use ML lantern the latest build downloaded from the official website.

ziomalnb

Hello Guys,
I have a problem with rawanizer. It converts a raw file to dng files, then it makes tiff files, but It doesn't create a proxy file. I don't know why. Any ideas? I am using windows 10 64bit

caculo