Music live festival

Started by Nick_Andr, August 10, 2023, 01:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick_Andr

5d III raw 14 bit
Canon 50/1.4

Salinas, Asturias, Spain

ThatCameraGuy

How do you manage to make it look so low quality? like tons of compression. You have some bad export settings

Nick_Andr

Quote from: ThatCameraGuy on August 10, 2023, 05:44:21 PM
How do you manage to make it look so low quality? like tons of compression. You have some bad export settings

any Example of "tons of compression"?

Switch on 1080 ?

yourboylloyd

I don't see "tons of compression" or whatever that guy was talking about. Maybe there is some that's noticeable when there is fog but it doesn't look that bad to me. Maybe that guy had the YT video in 480p or something.

I have seen sharper footage though from that lens. It looks like in the first video the buildings behind the band are more in focus than the band itself. Maybe what that guy was referring to was the band being out of focus. And the second video maybe there is some slight noise in the shadows?

I don't know, but it's not bad footage. Keep making content!
Join the ML discord! https://discord.gg/H7h6rfq

Nick_Andr

Quote from: yourboylloyd on August 11, 2023, 07:11:24 PM
I don't see "tons of compression" or whatever that guy was talking about. Maybe there is some that's noticeable when there is fog but it doesn't look that bad to me. Maybe that guy had the YT video in 480p or something.

I have seen sharper footage though from that lens. It looks like in the first video the buildings behind the band are more in focus than the band itself. Maybe what that guy was referring to was the band being out of focus. And the second video maybe there is some slight noise in the shadows?

I don't know, but it's not bad footage. Keep making content!

Thank you.

focus is completely broken in this lens. it hardly switches from about 3 meters to about infinity.
I have already fixed this problem before.

Nick_Andr

Nick_Andr