Photos section: Rules

Started by nanomad, July 10, 2012, 12:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanomad

1. Do not post photos containing material that some people may define as "disturbing" or "inappropriate". This includes, but it's not limited to, nudity (feel free to PM a mod if you want to make sure your photo is OK)

2. Avoid posting photos in full-resolution. The maximum allowed image width is 900 pixels. Quick suggestion: combine url and img tags to allow users to click on the thumbnail and view the full-res photo if they desire to.

3. You must have copyright on the content that you post.

Infraction of the aformentioned rules may result in sanctions that range from a friendly warning up to temporary account bans.
EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

screamer

rules readed  ;D i never fault again :D
always trying to use the 100% of magic lantern..
Gear:
Canon 60D, all the samyang lenses, Canon 50 mm 1.4, Canon 60mm macro, Canon 70-300 usm, Sigma 4.5mm fisheye, Sigma 17-70 2.8, Canon 40mm f2.8 pancake, all the Lensbabies and a lot of other pieces, Flash metz 58 af2

nbenadom

how do I attach photos to the messages from a Mac; or do I have to have an external URL?
Regards,

Noel

nanomad

You need an external URL like imgur
EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

Magic 7D

Is it possible to attach photos from googledrive? I've searched for like 3 days on how to post photos, but haven't found anything pointing me clearly in the right direction..
So can I put my photos on my g-drive and then mark them as shared and just copy the link and put inbetween the img tags and the photo will show up on here?
A MAGIC 7D and 5D III + Lenses in the range of 15 - 400mm. Man it's shining.. it's a Lantern oh it's Magic, Aha it's Magic Lantern! ;)

Danne

I use postimage.org
You can use the 'direct link' that, s generated but see to it the pic isn, t bigger than 900px.
You use the picture icon above and post the link in between [img] [img]