hi from spain

Started by factotum, January 13, 2014, 10:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

factotum

First of all: sorry for my bad english. A few days ago i habe installed this firm in my 5DII and beta 4 for 5Dc. I´ve read many threads and i´ve an overall idea. thanks to all developers of this great firmware

SDX

Hi factotum, welcome to the forum. Don't worry about your english, only a fraction of us speak it natively. As long as you put some effort in writing understandable, everything is perfectly fine.

RenatoPhoto

http://www.pululahuahostal.com  |  EF 300 f/4, EF 100-400 L, EF 180 L, EF-S 10-22, Samyang 14mm, Sigma 28mm EX DG, Sigma 8mm 1:3.5 EX DG, EF 50mm 1:1.8 II, EF 1.4X II, Kenko C-AF 2X

Manu Gil

Hello from Spain. My name is Manuel. I´m photographer and cinematographer. I'm starting in Magiclantern 5d2. My congratulations to the entire team. Sorry for my poor English.

bobbygd

Welcome both of you to the forum:)

budafilms

Quote from: factotum on January 13, 2014, 10:57:09 AM
First of all: sorry for my bad english. A few days ago i habe installed this firm in my 5DII and beta 4 for 5Dc. I´ve read many threads and i´ve an overall idea. thanks to all developers of this great firmware

If you need any help my spanish or italian it's better than my english.
Si necesitas ayuda, mi español o italiano es mucho mejor que mi inglés.

Vale?

frank007

:( I just wanna come here to say hi and sorry for the Spain football team for having bad luck in the Brazil World Cup. I used to be a big fan.  :D
www.linkdelight.com - Affordable Photographic equipment and accessory!

budafilms

Quote from: frank007 on July 07, 2014, 04:50:15 AM
:( I just wanna come here to say hi and sorry for the Spain football team for having bad luck in the Brazil World Cup. I used to be a big fan.  :D

Argentina will be the next - and third time - world champion ;)