MLVProducer: [v3200]

Started by AWPStar, May 29, 2015, 10:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AWPStar

First of all. i apologize. it's been awhile since i released last version. I really don't have enough time.
But i hope i still can work on it.

New Version 3370

changelog
Quotefixed: File Read-only fix
fixed: Save Preset dialog
added: Strength slider for 3DLut
added: mp4 file format for h264 and MPEG2
added: "Range to White Level" input option

todo:
still thinking how to fix "vertical stripes" filter.
wokring on new debayering algorithm.
i know about several issues.

It will take awhile to fix them all.
MLVProducer. p.s. sorry for my bad english.

andy kh

no need to apologize. u hav done a fantastic job
thanks for this wonderful App
5D Mark III - 70D

skitron

I can confirm that both H.264 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 rendered as MP4 (using input resolution = output resolution), do indeed work in v3370 and the files import into Adobe CS6 with no issues!

additional testing info:

I noticed when changing the output res larger, this only works when rendering to H.264 AVI (both MOV and MP4 don't work, not a problem for me).

I believe ffmpeg doesn't like doing H.264 4:4:4 as MP4 since trying to convert from AVI to MP4 using the conversion mentioned earlier didn't work. In MLVP trying to render H.264 4:4:4 as MP4 creates a tmp video file in the target folder and then deletes it at the end of rendering (which is fine imo if this is invalid in ffmpeg).

I tried to say thank you with your PayPal Donate button but it says "This recipient is currently unable to receive money." Let me know when it works and I'll be happy to donate!  :)

best regards

IDA_ML

Producer also works with anamorphic rewired footage from the 100D.  Horizontal resolution needs to be multiplied by 3 in the Output menu to get proper export aspect ratio.  Focus dots are nicely removed too.  Nice work, AWPStar !

Rewind

Can we update the focus pixel maps in a way that they affect only the areas where those pixels are (the central part of the image, not the whole frame).
May I ask the author to please read this post?

vstrglv

Quote from: AWPStar on May 11, 2019, 04:30:22 PM
First of all. i apologize. it's been awhile since i released last version. I really don't have enough time.
But i hope i still can work on it.

New Version 3370

Archive is damaged
What is winzip version?
Canon 5D3,1.1.3; Canon EOS M,202,  CF-SanDisk Extreme PRO,160MB/s, 256GB, SD-SanDisk Extreme Pro, 170MB/s, 128GB.

AWPStar

@vstrglv
It's WinRar 4.01. pretty old version. should be compatible with windows.
MLVProducer. p.s. sorry for my bad english.

Walter Schulz

Opens without problems in WinRAR 5.40 and 7-Zip.

vstrglv

Downloaded many times. Win7, Winrar 5,4. Error - "Archive is damaged ". What is MD5 please?
Canon 5D3,1.1.3; Canon EOS M,202,  CF-SanDisk Extreme PRO,160MB/s, 256GB, SD-SanDisk Extreme Pro, 170MB/s, 128GB.

Walter Schulz

EFBDDC67C96150EC2F78B60CF4E805D8

andy kh

Quote from: vstrglv on June 05, 2019, 07:57:40 AM
Archive is damaged
What is winzip version?
i think so. im also not able to extract ths version

edit: successfully extracted with 7-zip
5D Mark III - 70D

vstrglv

vstrglv

Quote from: andy kh on June 07, 2019, 09:20:59 AM
successfully extracted with 7-zip
Yes, but there is a warning : "There is  data after useful data"

reddeercity

A FYI about MLVProducer , if you have any 3x1  uncompressed mlv's e.g. 4096x592 like from the 5D2
you can export the correct vertical by adjusting export size (see the blue & red box hi-lighted) and to see the uncompressed vertical just select
the upper left top bar (see the yellow & green box I hi-lighted) to Stretch.
It dose export any compressed codec e.g. tiff , png etc. with correct vertical  ... but not dng's .