Analog Gain missing from ML menu

Started by SteveOG, October 06, 2013, 01:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveOG

Hi. I recently installed ML on my Canon 550D. In the Audio menu there is no sign of 'Analog Gain' . At the bottom of the screen in small, greyed-out writing it says "Hidden: Analog Gain, L-Digital Gain". At the moment I only have 'R-Digital Gain' as a means of monitoring audio levels, which is unsatisfactory. Does anyone know how to unhide the Analog Gain and L-Digital Gain so that they appear on my ML Audio menu along withe the other usual functions like Input Source, Mic Power, Audio Meters etc? Thanks, Steve

Rewind

Go to ML menu — Prefs — Customize Menus
turn it on

You'll figure out what to do next easily ;)

JRGMAN3

Rewind, I have the same issue. Analog Gain and L-Digital Gain are both hidden. I'm using ML V.2.3

I followed your steps and I can get to Preferences but I don't have the option of "Customize Menus".

Any tips on how I can access "Customize Menu" and unhide Analog Gain and L-Digital Gain?

Walter Schulz

You are using v2.3 "stable" version which is no longer supported. Download nightly build for 550D.
Delete ML directory, autoexec.bin and *.FIR from card. Copy extracted nightly build contents to card. Startup cam.

JRGMAN3