5D Mark II and 128GB Komputer Bay Card

Started by apalm9292, September 06, 2013, 05:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apalm9292

Hi,

I recently purchased a 128GB Komputer Bay card and understand it is somehow possible to put ML on this but when I try to put ML or Canon Firmware on it, the camera doesn't read the firmware? Any suggestions?

alexp

I have the same problem. All my 32 and 64GB cards work, but now 128GB is giving me "Update file cannot be found. Please check the memory card and reload the battery and try again. Did anyone find a solution?

ted ramasola

the early releases of this card capacity had issues with its firmware. They have fixed it and you should be able to have it replaced.
I tested the 128gig 1000x I have with firmware that's compatible with the 5DmkII and its ok now.

The 1050x won't work with the the mkii and 7D that i tested it with. The 1000X with changed firmware now works with the mkII.
5DmkII  / 7D
www.ramasolaproductions.com
Texas

apalm9292

I ordered this card from Amazon 3 days ago, but you're saying that if I send it to Komputer Bay and they send a new one it should work?

cinemartin

Hi, I also had the same problem I just bought it! please let me know how to proceed to replace this card. Best Toni Martin