SRaw MRaw 600D

Started by Doyle4, September 13, 2013, 10:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doyle4

Selected both modes as wanting to get extra images on my card for my time lapse and 18mp is far too big, selected Sraw then Mraw and images are still 18mp cr2's.

Cheers,

Doyle

1%

Sraw works, mraw is unreadable... sraw only opens in like ufraw/raw therapy... these modes are mainly for extra memory. BTW, you have to switch modes and switch back to apply.

N/A

I took a shit-ton of vacation pics on sRaw and panicked when they wouldn't open. Surprisingly, Canon's own digital photo professional that came with the cam opens them. On osx, at least.
7D. 600D. Rokinon 35 cine. Sigma 30 1.4
Audio and video recording/production, Random Photography
Want to help with the latest development but don't know how to compile?

Doyle4

Quote from: 1% on September 13, 2013, 11:22:31 PM
Sraw works, mraw is unreadable... sraw only opens in like ufraw/raw therapy... these modes are mainly for extra memory. BTW, you have to switch modes and switch back to apply.

Thanks for letting me know mraw is unreadable.

Cheers.

Doyle4

Noticed the Quality Settings has been removed from the nightly builds, is there anyway of getting it back?

Cheers.

1%

Nope. A1ex doesn't like the sraw hack because you can't change quality back from the canon menus + the people who left it on and then :(

Doyle4

Damn.. ill put aug build on another card when needed, are you saying if you forget to put it back to raw and turn off the camera, theres no way going back to raw?