ML HDR - Old Mental Asylum, England

Started by Doyle4, September 09, 2013, 02:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doyle4

zuzukasuma

great HDR, have you used autobracketing method?
in a complicated relationship with eos m.

Africashot

This looks awesome! Thanks for posting Doyle4!
ML 5D2 & T3i

Doyle4

Cheers guys!

I did indeed, it was set too -2 and I let ML decide how many images need capturing, i find that the best method... it can be sometimes too many and use 3 out of the shots but this shot needed the 9 as there was a mixture of light leaks from the holes in the walls etc.

zuzukasuma

Quote from: Doyle4 on September 09, 2013, 07:19:26 PM
Cheers guys!

I did indeed, it was set too -2 and I let ML decide how many images need capturing, i find that the best method... it can be sometimes too many and use 3 out of the shots but this shot needed the 9 as there was a mixture of light leaks from the holes in the walls etc.

I'd love to try that too, but it takes a bit more time to complete the shoot than usual but results? amazing.

for the historical monuments like those if people passing by I recommend you to use combinezp*, little program but works like a charm, but you have to take 3-4 shots for each exposure.

*http://www.hadleyweb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/CZP/Installation.htm

Doyle4

One photo needed an exposure of 3mins.. eeekk, was super dark.

Cool, ill have a look at that and thanks :)

arrinkiiii

zuzukasuma

Quote from: Doyle4 on September 10, 2013, 05:44:44 PM
One photo needed an exposure of 3mins.. eeekk, was super dark.

Cool, ill have a look at that and thanks :)

you can always carry some 10W leds with you

kshorter

Doyle4

@arrinkiiii Thanks man!
@kshorter Thanks also!

had a led panel with me but the battery died after a few mins, time for a replacement.

pointbob1

so spooky...great set for a scary movie..

zuzukasuma

Quote from: Doyle4 on September 11, 2013, 11:42:21 AM
had a led panel with me but the battery died after a few mins, time for a replacement.

sucks isn't it. I'll go with pack of li-ion 18650s to shot. little things with lot of juice but seriously dangerous when you accidentally shortcut them

Doyle4

Quote from: zuzukasuma on September 11, 2013, 04:43:15 PM
sucks isn't it. I'll go with pack of li-ion 18650s to shot. little things with lot of juice but seriously dangerous when you accidentally shortcut them

Annoying and damn scary when its your only source of light in a pitch black abandoned mental home! My own fault for buying a super chea china imported charger... that was scary also when it boom! lol.

zuzukasuma

Doyle4