Web Video Tuturial on each one of the specs that ML offers

Started by joaomoutinho, September 05, 2013, 05:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joaomoutinho

Hello guys, I am new in the forum but I use MagicLantern for a while...

It is amazing what the Developers managed to do and give us this amazing features on our "day by day" cameras...

So, I am familiar with ML, and even now, with all this sudden changes an upgrade features, is easy to loose track of the full capabilities of what the firmware can do to help us acheving our goals!

Therefore, I am here to try to create a Team that will create a full "breakdown" of every  feature and explain how it affects final Image... How and when to mix things... Special situations... ETC

My goal is to create a series of videos that will give a "normal" user the full knowledge and for everyone never feel like "I shouldnt touch this, it might break the camera" or the common "Never use that. It makes the LiveViewfinder look funny"

Anyone is in?

I really think this would bring MAGIC LANTERN even closer to people.

Edgar Matos

There is already tutorials that explain ML functionality. Still, a lot of people is having trouble trying to understand how this new modules work, even though it is simple to use. So, I was about to create a tutorial that shows how to install, shoot, and edit some footage. Not because "yes" but people asked me to.

What I'm seeing is not a lack of tutorials or information, but a lack of effort trying to look for this information. What the hell. Sure why not? I'll make a tutorial or two. As long as time allow me.

joaomoutinho

The thing was, in my vision, to gather all the info of what magic lantern can do in terms of shooting, only. The funcion, the result and some pratical solutions for each feature.

The INSTALL and WORKFLOW Tuts for raw you can find in youtube. although, it would be nice to make the coverage of it all and bring all to the same "Umbrela" where people had it all there.

This process, like I want to do, Takes time, research and lot of comunication to make the "script" for the series...  It is something I want to do, but I need help, just to be precise about every single aspect of it.

RenatoPhoto

http://www.pululahuahostal.com  |  EF 300 f/4, EF 100-400 L, EF 180 L, EF-S 10-22, Samyang 14mm, Sigma 28mm EX DG, Sigma 8mm 1:3.5 EX DG, EF 50mm 1:1.8 II, EF 1.4X II, Kenko C-AF 2X