I dont see any RAW video function on my 5DMII

Started by hellboy80, September 03, 2013, 02:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellboy80

I just installed the newest version of ML (2.3 5D2 212) on my Canon 5D Mark II, but I dont see any RAW video function in movie section.
This is what I see in movie section: time indicator, movie restart, rec/stby, movie rec key, force liveview, shutter lock, fps override, hdr video, image effects. No RAW video. Where is it?

Midphase

Did you forget to Load the Modules?

Never mind....SDX is right, your ML is way too old. Raw has only been around since this past May.

hellboy80

So what should I do? I cant find any tutorial for 5DM2. Download the module and copy it on the card with ML 2.3? I tried to copy it to empty card, but its not working (it says that some files and all the graphics looks weird).

I suppose the zip file on the top is the one for 5DM2 (there is no info about the files, so I am a little bit confused).

EDIT: Oh, that was wrong zip file. 5D2_Alpha_One.zip    from   2013-06-12 is probably the right one. I can see RAW video feature now.

hellboy80

BTW, I have only 400x CF cards. Do you think its ok for RAW video or I need to buy something faster?

SDX

Highly depends on the framerate and resolution you want.
Just try it. 1080 aint't gonna work, I can already tell you.