What is Magiclantern's next step?

Started by Edgar Matos, August 01, 2013, 03:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edgar Matos

I have been using ML firmware for quite a long time, but it is now that the people are asking me about it, due to the raw module. I can answer all their questions except for this one: Why don't they produce their own camera? The only answer I can come with is: the chef prepare the food but do not sow it. Of course, it is very understandable that ML is a team of developers. (But I just speak for myself. You may want to start selling potato chips if you guys want. Remember... free will?) 

So, I'm wondering if you guys want to share some information about your future plans. Remember there is guys that say things like: "Wow. I think everybody should fund ML to produce their own camera, like digital bolex!" eyeieye said. 

Extra question: Everybody feel that they owe you, if that's so. ML guys what would you ask for? Money? ponies? women...  :o men?

Any answer would be appreciated

g3gg0

Help us with datasheets - Help us with register dumps
magic lantern: 1Magic9991E1eWbGvrsx186GovYCXFbppY, server expenses: [email protected]
ONLY donate for things we have done, not for things you expect!

Danne

1%

I'm already covered on women. I want a bigger house where I don't bust my toes on computer equipment and a car from this century, lol.

pravdomil

Pelican

Produce a new camera from scratch is definitely not in the same ballpark as polish the camera's code here and there a little...
EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 5, EOS 100 + lenses (10mm to 300mm), 600EX, 550EX, YN600EX x 3
EOScard, EOS DSLR firmwares, ARMu, NiControl, etc.: http://pel.hu/down

Edgar Matos

Quote from: Pelican on August 01, 2013, 05:42:08 PM
Produce a new camera from scratch is definitely not in the same ballpark as polish the camera's code here and there a little...
Endeed.

Well, I wish all of you get definitely a woman that brings you fruits to your workroom inside your bigger house where your flying car of the next century is parked.