TEUFELSBERG - 5D2 - RAW showcase - Berlin

Started by mjagielski, July 25, 2013, 10:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjagielski

Hello everyone!

This week I took some (a big amount of it) to make this ML Raw video:

I hope you like it and share it with people you think are interested in the ML Raw topic!

Thank you very much! Mathew

Doyle4

g3gg0

gefällt mir sehr gut - auch das tutorial dazu.
Help us with datasheets - Help us with register dumps
magic lantern: 1Magic9991E1eWbGvrsx186GovYCXFbppY, server expenses: [email protected]
ONLY donate for things we have done, not for things you expect!

Canon eos m

Awesome. Great stuff! I would love to learn from you. I realized soon enough that getting good gear is not enough - technique and application are equally important. Keep up the fantastic work. Especially like the last few sciences with the sun shining behind the model and how you finally end with highlighting the her frame and blend it with the city profile.
Canon 5D Mark III, Gopro Hero Blacks with 3D Casing, A Few Lenses, Adobe CC 2014, MacBook Pro, Windows 8 PC, Lots of Video Rig!

Started Nuke. Loved it but then the 15 day trial ran out. Back to After Effects and loving it :-)

pholler

Hi Mathew,

i luv your video and i directly tuned into your tutorial afterwards. Great tutorial!

You are using lots of RAW-files. How do you handle syncing the audio if you need it? I also got an H4n to record audio, as ML cannot do it in RAW-video, and it's quite annoying to sync all the files afterwards in Premiere.
I start by adding the audio file from the H4n and then sync all the video-files using the beep from ML. But the beep is not perfectly sync to the beginning of the file. It's quite tedious if you have lots of files. Can you give me a hint?

Greetz from Austria
Peter

dude

Mach es so, wie es schon seit über 50 Jahren gemacht wird: Klappe.

mjagielski

Quote from: pholler on July 27, 2013, 01:05:55 PM
Hi Mathew,

i luv your video and i directly tuned into your tutorial afterwards. Great tutorial!

You are using lots of RAW-files. How do you handle syncing the audio if you need it? I also got an H4n to record audio, as ML cannot do it in RAW-video, and it's quite annoying to sync all the files afterwards in Premiere.
I start by adding the audio file from the H4n and then sync all the video-files using the beep from ML. But the beep is not perfectly sync to the beginning of the file. It's quite tedious if you have lots of files. Can you give me a hint?

Greetz from Austria
Peter

Thank you Peter! There is no other way when it comes to audio sync at the moment! You can record a second WAV with ML but this will effect the datarate - you can ask the people that you are filming to clap - this will give you an visual confirmation where to start but I do not think that you will get around the process of doing the job for every clip!

regards, Mathew

mjagielski

Quote from: Canon eos m on July 27, 2013, 05:04:30 AM
Awesome. Great stuff! I would love to learn from you. I realized soon enough that getting good gear is not enough - technique and application are equally important. Keep up the fantastic work. Especially like the last few sciences with the sun shining behind the model and how you finally end with highlighting the her frame and blend it with the city profile.
thank you very much!!!!