RAW install on 60D

Started by andrek, July 02, 2013, 07:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrek

Ok, maybe this is covered somewhere, but I can't find it. I installed ML on my 60d, but raw isn't on there. Somewhere I saw that you need to install additional files on the camera to get the RAW to work. I just can't seem to find where? Can someone help please
Thanks

Yuppa

Generally speaking, in all seriousness, if you can't find it, you really should NOT install it.

Call it a test, if you will--the whole "bleeding edge" thing.
When you care more about capturing DATA, as opposed to WONDERMENT, you've lost your creative SOUL.

andrek

ok, you don't have to be an ass. I'm in the middle of pre production on a feature and wanted to test it out to see if it works for pic up shots with my 60D. I don't have time to search through the forum, so I nicely asked if someone would be kind enough to help. Don't need your smart ass remarks. Thank you

iamoui

andrek, he wasn't being a smart ass. Realistically, if you can't figure out how to install the raw module on your 60D (by searching and reading through this forum) then you probably shouldn't be using the raw module. You say you don't have the time to search the forum when in all honesty it would have taken less time to find the thread titled "60D raw video - it's working!", view the first page, and follow the SIMPLE install instructions than it would have taken you to type out your first thread AND your response to Yuppa. Can you undertand that? Good luck!

Nickbibs

Same thing is happening to me. Had RAW working just fine a few months ago, hadn't updated in months now I can't get it working again. I updated to the newest ML 2.3. Then downloaded the newest Hourly build https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1kitzbmanifb6sf/F07mS5k3l5/ML-RAW-60D-hourly_2013-10-18_22-00.zip and replaced Autoexe.bin and added the Modules folder.....What am I doing wrong?

Nickbibs

Got it to work. Had to go back and install Update #10.......Not sure why it won't work with Update 11 and 12?