How do I become a supporter?

Started by muddmanrich, July 18, 2012, 09:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muddmanrich

I have in the past supported and would like to continue to support ML for the wonderful work they are doing. I noticed a "paid subscriptions" link under Profile/Account Settings/Actions to make a montly paypal transfer. Is this what is needed to become a supporter and get the new ML 2.3 RC2 on the 23rd of July? I tried clicking it and it opens up paypal sandbox and my regular paypal username and password don't work. Has anyone else had this problem?

Francis

Paid subscriptions through the forums are not set up. Following the PayPal link from the Download page will get your donation to the right people. A past donation should be sufficient for access. Is your email address registered with paypal the same as with the forum?

nanomad

Paid subscriptions are a SMF feature I forgot to disable, my bad  :-\
Let me know if you still see it
EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

dennismueller

i want to donate via the downloadpage but its just redirecting me to the download page again. maybe something is broken. Or where can i donate something to become a supporter?

nanomad

Yep it's broken :/
Use the donation link in the RC2 thread for now, I'll have someone fix it ASAP in the meanwhile
EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

dennismueller

thanks a lot. that worked perfectly fine :) thanks for your help

a1ex

Should be OK now - plain links instead of buggy javascripts.

Audionut

I went to donate, but there are no links.  Nothing on the main portal.

scrax

Quote from: Audionut on April 18, 2013, 02:22:27 AM
I went to donate, but there are no links.  Nothing on the main portal.
Donate to EFF, they help us with legal stuff. For now on the money side we have all stuff covered, more people (devs, contributors, testers, copywriters etc.) working on the projects instead are always needed.
I'm using ML2.3 for photography with:
EOS 600DML | EOS 400Dplus | EOS 5D MLbeta5- EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro  - EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM - EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM - 580EXII - OsX, PS, LR, RawTherapee, LightZone -no video experience-

Euan

I'd also like to support / show appreciation for the way you increase my personal happiness by continually reinventing my camera. Happy to donate to EFF, but how can I help in other ways? I'm not a developer, but I do know my way around a camera and a cocktail shaker. How can those of us who are blissed-out by things like peaking, audio monitoring and 14 bit raw be of use to you?