Canon Legria HF M46

Started by koen534, May 22, 2013, 05:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koen534

Hi there,

I am in possession of a Canon Legria HF M46, which is a camcorder. Is it possible to install ML onto this camcorder?

Koen

Andy600

Colorist working with Davinci Resolve, Baselight, Nuke, After Effects & Premier Pro. Occasional Sunday afternoon DOP. Developer of Cinelog-C Colorspace Management and LUTs - www.cinelogdcp.com

koen534

This is a camcorder (the Legria HF M46):D

Andy600

8) cool. How big is the sensor?

::)
Colorist working with Davinci Resolve, Baselight, Nuke, After Effects & Premier Pro. Occasional Sunday afternoon DOP. Developer of Cinelog-C Colorspace Management and LUTs - www.cinelogdcp.com

Andy600

Sorry, just messin' with you ;)

Maybe you should read this: http://wiki.magiclantern.fm/faq specifically the 'What is it?' line

koen534

I see.. It is only applicable to DLSR cameras.. Such a shame..
Do you know if there is any other way around to get the 2:35:1 markers (letterboxes) on the small screen of my camcorder?

Andy600

I don't own a camcorder. Maybe try Google. If what you want to do is doable, someone will have posted about it somewhere. Try a camcorder forum too :)

koen534

Andy600

No problem. Good luck :)

Tip: sell it and buy a DSLR. It's way more fun and much better video ;)