Confused?!? Nanomad vs Nightly

Started by JimBeam_de, May 08, 2013, 12:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimBeam_de

Hi Peoples,

im new to the DSLR Scene. Visited a Workshop 2 Weeks ago and learned about the ML on an EOS 60D.

Seeing im just getting started, i grabed me a EOS 1100D. I get the Nightly installed and running (with out Audio Meters?!?) and i get the Rev3 that Nanomad Ported.

My Question: Which one is the correct one? Like i previosly stated, with the Nightly i do not have Audio Meters (dont even find Audio in the ML Menu), but with the Ver. from Nanomad there is Audio (and Meters).

Should i install nightlys "over" the Rev3? Should i stick to the Rev3? Should i stick to the nightly's? Im so confused.

Thanks in advance for the Help and answers.

-JimBeam_de
CANON EOS 1100D

nanomad

Uhm, the missing audio meters may be a regression. I'll check them once i get back home.
Usually you are better off with a nightly build unless there's a Beta or Stable release.
EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

JimBeam_de

Hi,

und, hast du da was finden können? Ich hab das Nanomad im moment drauf und liebe es. Wird aber auch gern das nightly nehmen, wenn ich meine Audio meters habe  ;)
CANON EOS 1100D