Development stupid questions

Started by scrax, June 27, 2012, 12:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eduperez

Quote from: scrax on February 03, 2013, 02:15:33 PM
Thank's Edu,
Yes with this I have the numbers like in the screenshoot, but I wanted to have the more rounded and bigger one like Kelvin text, that's why I want to use bfnt_puts

Is there maybe a FONT_HUGE or some fontspec that works without use bfnt_puts?

that worked for me:

char msg[6];
                        snprintf(msg, sizeof(msg), "%d", lens_info.kelvin);
                        bfnt_puts("Kelvin", 320, 111, fc, bg);
                        bfnt_puts(msg, 300, 166, fc, bg);

Sorry, I though you where using "bmp_puts" instead of "bfnt_puts"... Anyway, "bmp_fprintf" does a "vsnprintf" and then calls "bmp_puts"; so what you do looks like the most natural thing, if there isn't a "bfnt_printf" available.

nanomad

I've added a bfnt_printf, let me know how it works  ;)
EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

scrax

NOw that I can play with the 5DC code I want to find out the pics shutter counts. My first idea, in theory, is to make a dump of the ROM then take a pic make another dump and compare them. But if it was so easy it will be already there. So I probably need some suggestions (not too technical) on how to start the research. For now I'll take a look into 400Dplus code if I can understand how it's done here.
I'm using ML2.3 for photography with:
EOS 600DML | EOS 400Dplus | EOS 5D MLbeta5- EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro  - EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM - EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM - 580EXII - OsX, PS, LR, RawTherapee, LightZone -no video experience-