Canon t2i+ML+ FCP7 Log and transfer problem

Started by vinski, March 18, 2013, 07:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinski

Greetings. First of all I want to say thanks for the great features for my DSLR!

I have been trying to use FCP7 Log and transfer with my 550d running magic lantern and am getting this warning (contains unsupported media or has an invalid directory structure. Please choose a folder whose directory structure matches supported media.)

This warning is kinda vague and seems to happen to a lot of people for a lot of reasons. I am hoping someone here has seen this and has a solution.

My 6D not running ML works fine. I get the same issue on my iMac and Macbook Pro. Is there an issue with the DCIM folder being placed with the ML files in the root directory? I have been copying RAW footage to a HD and still get the same issue. Is there a setting in ML that is causing this?

Thanks again! I really love ML and hope it becomes available for the 6D soon!!!

V

Bosnik

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same problem when trying to log and transfer footage from my 600D (ml 2.3) to final cut 7, the message appearing is the same.

I'm going to try tonight to erase all the log files (I've put somewhere safe a disk image of the card so I won't lose anything) from the dcim folder,. I think that these log files are at the origin of the problem.

Let's see