Was verändert ML an der Dateistruktur? / What ML changes to the file structure?

Started by tThomas_SH, March 02, 2013, 12:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tThomas_SH

Automatic translation below.

Hallo,

mein Mac zeigt mir an, das eine für den ML-Betrieb vorgesehene 64GB-SDHC-Karte mit "ExFAT" formatiert ist. Mein Mac kann diese Karte auch prima lesen. Nur meine Canon Legria HF R205 Videokamera mag diese Karte nicht benutzten.

Eine zweite, baugleiche Karte, im Legria initialisiert, wird von dieser Kamera problemlos beschrieben. Was wird also von den ML-Tools auf der Karte verändert, das die Legria die Karte nicht nutzen mag?

Oder gibt es einen Weg, die Karte so vorzubereiten, das sie in der 60D mit ML läuft, sich aber in der Legria als normale Karte verhält?

Automatic translation:
Hello,

my Mac indicates to me this is an intended for the ML-operation 64GB SDHC card with "exFAT" formatted. My Mac can read this card also great. Canon Legria HF R205 only my video camera does not like this card used.

A second, identical card, initialized in the Legria, is described by the camera easily. So what will change from denML tools on the map that the Legria may not use the card?

Or is there a way to prepare the card so that it runs in the 60D with ML, but in the Legria behaves as a normal map?

Thomas

g3gg0

da ML das bootflag auf der karte setzt, kann es gut sein dass die canon videokamera auch von der karte booten will. (was fehlschlägt da da ML für EOS drauf ist)
daher formatier die karte im PC *oder* verwende sie ausschliesslich in deiner DSLR

--

when the card has bootflag set, its likely that your video cam tries to boot magic lantern, which is for DSLRs only.
either format the card or use it for your DSLR only
Help us with datasheets - Help us with register dumps
magic lantern: 1Magic9991E1eWbGvrsx186GovYCXFbppY, server expenses: [email protected]
ONLY donate for things we have done, not for things you expect!