[WONTFIX] How to Show Overlay settings on first review screen

Started by albertoenc, January 30, 2013, 12:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

albertoenc

Hi everyone:

I own a 50D camera and for review my photo's with overlay settings I have to press once the FUNC button on the review screen (PLAY button). It's possible to set the "first" PLAY review screen to overlay settings without press FUNC button?.

Sorry for my bad explanation.

Malcolm Debono

Wedding & event cinematographer
C100 & 6D shooter
New here?  Check out the FAQs here!

albertoenc

Yes , it's set to all modes .
It works OK on quickreview but when I press PLAY button(to review all the card photos) , firts it shows photo on full screen ,if I press INFO button it changes to other canon review styles(howing photos in a small size with histogram and Picture style settings) ok.. and if I press FUNC button it shows photo on full screen with overlay settings (zebras,histogram..) OK

My question is if its possible to set full screen review photo with overlay settings the "first screen" showed when you press PLAY button
is it possible??

Thanks

a1ex

Possible, but I don't see why this is worth the effort.

scrax

5Dc has this option but is a bit buggy since not always is possible to eliminate it with the DP button and simulates someway the SET press cause wheel will change exp preview.
I'm using ML2.3 for photography with:
EOS 600DML | EOS 400Dplus | EOS 5D MLbeta5- EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro  - EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM - EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM - 580EXII - OsX, PS, LR, RawTherapee, LightZone -no video experience-