SURPRISING !

Started by mr.vijayaraghavan, January 09, 2013, 10:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.vijayaraghavan

>:( On one of the Nikon forums there was a thread discussion on buying a canon camera OR a nikon camera.  Some favoured Canon and some others Nikon.  I contributed to the thread and stated that; `Canon cameras may benefit from Magic Lantern features where as ML is not available to Nikons'. Result: I am banned from logging in to that forum for ever !

I am surprised ! Please enlighten me if I have committed anything wrong or illegal so that I may not use the word Magic Lantern in any other similar sites/forums.

g3gg0

no idea what the reason behind was.
maybe you upset someone ;)
Help us with datasheets - Help us with register dumps
magic lantern: 1Magic9991E1eWbGvrsx186GovYCXFbppY, server expenses: [email protected]
ONLY donate for things we have done, not for things you expect!

Malcolm Debono

Best thing to do would be to PM the admin/mod who banned you and ask for a reason (if you do get a reply that is). Other than that, you did nothing wrong  :)
Wedding & event cinematographer
C100 & 6D shooter
New here?  Check out the FAQs here!

mr.vijayaraghavan

Nice to know that I didn't do anything wrong; though it might have upset someone.  But in a `free-world', it isn't fair to block someone who is just trying to transmit information on a nice freeware/feature available to Canons.

c2s07

Hehe, I thought the topic title was sarcastic. ;)

RenatoPhoto

Obviously they are just promoting Nikon and ML makes Canon better then Nikon.  Therefore they do not want you to present this special advantage.  Except for Video Crop mode where Nikon offers it  in some of their cameras and Canon on only two.
http://www.pululahuahostal.com  |  EF 300 f/4, EF 100-400 L, EF 180 L, EF-S 10-22, Samyang 14mm, Sigma 28mm EX DG, Sigma 8mm 1:3.5 EX DG, EF 50mm 1:1.8 II, EF 1.4X II, Kenko C-AF 2X