600D Magic Lantern v.2.3 Fonts data not found

Started by pgold75, December 17, 2012, 06:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pgold75

Bonjour,

je ne peux pas installer ML v 2.3 sur mon 600D car j'ai le message suivant : fonts data not found.
Evidemment j'ai bien ce fichier sur ma carte SD et je suis en firmware v 1.0.2, associé à CCF11102.FIR.

Je précise que j'utilisais ML v.2011Dec22 sans aucun problème.

Quelqu'un a-t-il une réponse à m'apporter pour résoudre cette installation svp ?
Merci d'avance
Patrice

Try in english  : I can't install ML v 2.3 on my 600D because I have this message : fonts data not found.
Of course I have on my SD card this file, my 600D firmware is 1.0.2 with CCF11102.FIR on the SD card.
I used before the ML 2011DEc22 version without problem.

Have you an idea to resolve this problem please ?
Thks
Patrice

nanomad

Can you post a screenshot of the content of the SD card? I fear you have the files in the wrong location. (suggestion: use EOSCard to install ML on the card for the first time)
EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

Francis

At which step do you receive this error? Be sure to thoroughly read the Install docs. You need to use that Canon firmware to update your camera to 1.0.2, then format the card again and continue with by loading the ML install files on the card.

deleted.account.01

i remember on one of my tests same stuff.. not FONT files found..

that was only  cus i put on card files with ML but  in wrong way..i copy wrong folders..
all files was inside but there was one folder to many ( i thing i create it and later i jsut copy all this on card.. its only matter of chec kdouble files what u put on card.. i thign

scrax

IN 2.3 fonts need to be in:
ROOTofCARD/ML/DATA/FONTS.DAT

The version you are using instead use fonts from
ROOTofCARD/FONTS.DAT

I'm using ML2.3 for photography with:
EOS 600DML | EOS 400Dplus | EOS 5D MLbeta5- EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro  - EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM - EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM - 580EXII - OsX, PS, LR, RawTherapee, LightZone -no video experience-

pgold75

Thanks folks.

I'll try tomorow and I'll post a feedback.

Merci
Patrice

pgold75

Scrax you won !

In fact I put all the ML's files in ROOTofCARD/ML
Il faut déposer TOUS les fichiers ML v.2.3 en créant un répertoire "ML" sur la carte.

Merci beaucoup
Thank you all
Best wishes for 2013 !
Patrice :)