ML features not showing up while shooting

Started by mr.vijayaraghavan, December 14, 2012, 10:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.vijayaraghavan

Hi again!

ML 2.3 loaded successfully on my 60d.  By pressing the `trash' button got ML menu and settings were set.  I pressed `trash' again to go to the shooting mode; but I don't get the features viz; focus assists (zebra, histogram etc.).  The screen is looking as it was earlier (i.e. when ML was not loaded). 

So, I have not been able to use the ML features while shooting as they do not show up in the shooting screen. Help me please, somebody......anybody!

Malcolm Debono

Make sure that Global Draw is enabled (all modes) from the ML menu.
Wedding & event cinematographer
C100 & 6D shooter
New here?  Check out the FAQs here!

mr.vijayaraghavan

Quote from: Malcolm Debono on December 14, 2012, 11:04:54 AM
Make sure that Global Draw is enabled (all modes) from the ML menu.

Yes. Global Draw is enabled.  Still ML features not appearing on shooting screen.

nanomad

Can you make a video of the LiveView screen and ML menus?
EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

rustic

mr.vijayaraghavan

Quote from: rustic on December 14, 2012, 04:45:40 PM
Try pressing  DISP several times .

Thanks a lot RUSTIC!  I was about to video my travail with ML and 60d and upload it as requested by NANOMAD.  But, then I saw your advice and started pressing `info' button (60d has `info' instead of `display' button) several times... And voila! I got the displays on the screen; histogram, waveform, audio band et al.  Largely relieved!!!

I shall try some photo experiments tomorrow.  Thanks once again. :-* :-*

rustic

Funny, I was asking the same question as you yesterday for my 550D  and a guy gave me the answer, so there you have it !
Rustic ;)