Hello from 7D User

Started by Ein_MM, December 12, 2012, 03:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ein_MM

hello every one

I'm a 7D user and I'm new here, I know about this site from friend.

I saw about the modified firmware and I really get interesting and I wish the final release come to light to use it,
cuz it'll help me a lot in taking shots, specially in HDR, cuz I take from 9 to 13 shots with different exposure.

I hope u accept this small gift from me

t4ilover

amazing! Very nice to look at. What lens did you use?

Ein_MM

Quote from: t4ilover on December 13, 2012, 03:26:37 AM
amazing! Very nice to look at. What lens did you use?

hello friend.

I used Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM

it's great lens and I highly recommend it, great for Macro and portrait.

t4ilover

Hello :)

Thank you for the information. It looks like a great lens. Have you used it for other purposes?(portrait, sports)

Ein_MM

Quote from: t4ilover on December 13, 2012, 01:31:48 PM
Hello :)

Thank you for the information. It looks like a great lens. Have you used it for other purposes?(portrait, sports)

I used to take shots for my daughter while she was playing around, it given me great result in sunny day.

but for indoor or at low light u'll get some difficulty for 2 reasons, the 1st cuz of focal length of 100mm and cuz of this u need to make sure the shutter is speed at 1/100 or more to freeze the motion, and the 2nd is maximum aperture of f2.8, u'll need to put higher ISO + shutter speed.

if u have off camera flash or strobes u'll get great result.

Canon 100mm f2.8 is really sharp and it give u great colors and contrast and it's really great quality lens.

mostly I used my favorite lens Canon 50mm f1.4.

t4ilover

Thank you for the info. I also have the 50mm 1.4. I was looking at the IS version of the 100mm macro lens. Next lens I buy is going to be it, i think.