Video mode remap to C position on the dial on 60D with 2.3 ML???

Started by karaboy, November 13, 2012, 07:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karaboy

Hi all,

Just upgraded to the latest ML 2.3 on 60D, and i can't find how to remap the video recording to "C" position on the mode dial, what I use to on the "Christmas edition" ML. Is it gone or it's just me, i would be very disappointed to rotate the dial every time almost 300 deg. to "Video"  mode.

Francis

A quick search or a look at the FAQ would have answered that. It's gone. Look here.

karaboy

Oh thanks, is it possible to revert back to firm 1.1.0 and Christmas edition, or does the Christmas edition works with 1.1.1 on 60D?

nanomad

You don't want to use movie mode remap, really...it may semi-brick your camera  :o

If you really want to, just downgrade to the firmware version supported by the christmas edition (but you'll miss a lot of nice features)
EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

karaboy

nanomad - you are right, I will stay with the new 2.3 ML, last night I played with it a little bit and I like it, just need to get used to it.

Thanks!!!