CANON 5D and CF

Started by silvius73, December 16, 2012, 07:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silvius73

Hello to all. And 'possible to use ML with 2 CF on 5DMK2? thank you!!!! :)

Francis

Yes it is possible to load 2 CF cards w/ Magic Lantern. Look here to find out how. Be sure to check out the rest of the documentation, as well. There is a lot to absorb but a lot of important details in there as well.

silvius73

Thank you! In the Italian version of the wiki was not specified CF. Now I feel ...  ;D

silvius73

It works, but ... every time I replace the card, I have to remove the battery?   ???

g3gg0

are you removing the card too fast after opening card door?
Help us with datasheets - Help us with register dumps
magic lantern: 1Magic9991E1eWbGvrsx186GovYCXFbppY, server expenses: [email protected]
ONLY donate for things we have done, not for things you expect!

silvius73

Tutto a posto... io ho disintallato ML su entrambe le CF. Ho reinstallato ML sulla 5D su tutte e due le schede senza fare modifiche al menu.
Penso che il mio errore, comunque, era che aspettavo 10 secondi da quando spegnevo la 5D. Ma non attendevo quando aprivo lo sportello della CF. Dalle istruzioni avevo capito che bisognava aspettare 5 secondi dallo spegnimento....  ::)
Si vede che non vado daccordo con l'inglese...  ;D ;D ;D

All right ... I uninstalled ML on both CF. I reinstalled the ML 5D on both cards without making changes to the menu.
I think my mistake, however, was that I waited 10 seconds after I turned off the 5D. But not waiting when I opened the door of the CF. From the instructions I realized that I should wait 5 seconds after turning off ....   ::)
You see that I'm not agree with English ...  ;D ;D ;D

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!   :)

Thank you g3gg0!!!