[DUPLICATE] HDR Automatic Processing By 60D Magic Lantern ? like in t4i

Started by ranini, October 03, 2012, 10:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranini

First of all let met thank you for this wonderful work, am new here and you can count on me am gonna donate for you to be able to keep on improving what you are doing right now. Wonderful Thanks you very much.

One little question, In your next release of magic lantern for eos 60d do you think that there will be a little possibility to have an automatic HDR processing for photos like in the T4i.  3 Picture shots that is processed automatically by the camera and output to us one Single JPEG already mixed up work out.

Thank you very much
And once again thank you very much for this firmware, cause it really help and I love it ... :D

nanomad

I don't think the small arm CPU has enough cpu power to handle HDR
EOS 1100D | EOS 650 (No, I didn't forget the D) | Ye Olde Canon EF Lenses ('87): 50 f/1.8 - 28 f/2.8 - 70-210 f/4 | EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 | Metz 36 AF-5

ranini

Hello dear thank you very much for your answer

but maybe a little test can be done to see :) lol if it work am sure that a lot of 60d, t2i, t3i user ect will agree to donate to  see this development :)

Any way thank you so much for all this wonderful stuff you already provided in the firmware till now.

I really appreciate.