Author Topic: Can someone donate a 100D for implementation of the latest ML developments?  (Read 2083 times)

nikfreak

• Developer
Re: Can someone donate a 100D for implementation of the latest ML developments?
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2021, 09:31:46 AM »
Please use PM and contact theBilalFakhouri for any details directly.
70D.112 & 100D.101

Jonneh

• New to the forum
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2021, 12:44:57 PM »
+1 on the donor list (added to the survey). I hadn't seen the posts about the impossibility of PayPal. Crypto would be fine too.

Option 2: I have a 100D that I'd be happy to lend for an extended time (say, 8 months), but the camera has been around the world with me, and I'd be keen to have it back one day (pure sentimentality). Depending on shipping and customs costs and timescales, this may be inviable. Depending on the expected costs, I'd be happy to pay outward and return shipping. Let me know, Bilal, if this sounds feasible.

theBilalFakhouri

• Developer
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2021, 07:21:53 AM »
Current donations from survey are total of 135 USD from six people, plus mine it's 165 USD.

@Jonneh
Where are you located ?

Unfortunately shipping to my country is complex, shipping directly from US/China to my country is banned (in this case we need to ship the item to another country then to my country, quite expensive from US, it's okay for China), shipping from EU starts with 70 USD up to 150 USD (might be higher), the price depending on which European country you are shipping from.

I don't have a problem with lending, but shipping is the main problem here, I don't know what other surprises I may face because I never tried shipping from EU/US, but my friends who tried told me it's complex and doesn't worth the trouble.

Collecting a small amount from each donor sounds like a better idea. I will make another try to run a PayPal account. If someone (from users/ML team) can run a PayPal account for this purpose, PM me.

Currently, cryptocurrency donations are accepted (PM me).
700D 1.1.5 | no more ISOless LV err 8 / SDR104 @ 240 MHz - Constant! | Fixed Scrambled LiveView in Higher resolution | Real-Time correct framing in the Way