A new commercial with ML

Started by eraizgn, November 25, 2017, 03:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eraizgn

rsmith02

Visually stunning and the textiles/string instrument concept really drew me into the piece. The ending packaging/logistics part were less interesting but you made a corporate promotion video look like an art film.

Krrish Venkat

Excellent Visuals!!! Absolutely stunning.... Would you mind sharing the workflow and the camera used???

D_Odell

Quote from: eraizgn on November 25, 2017, 03:38:45 PM
any feedback & comments?

https://player.vimeo.com/video/242401462
Well done. It's a nice video, well done slides and short depth of focus, or shall I say consistent choice of depth of focus. The place is nice, I did one corp vid, some time ago and the place was so ugly compared to yours, yours must have been a dream shooting in? Video had only one problem, couldn't watch it all since it's to long and too much of the same images (would love to see a 45sek to 1 min version). But if you are in for this type of work, I'm sure it's really fascinating! 
5D3 [size=6pt](OLPF removed)[/size] :: 1.1.3 :: Canon FD L Serie

GutterPump

I'm amazed by your film, grading/plans are perfect. I was hypnotised. The music is well chosen.

Good job.

eraizgn

Quote from: rsmith02 on November 25, 2017, 05:19:56 PM
Visually stunning and the textiles/string instrument concept really drew me into the piece. The ending packaging/logistics part were less interesting but you made a corporate promotion video look like an art film.

I am so appreciated for your comment, I totally agree with you about the ending package scene, it could be more interesting but..

eraizgn

Quote from: Krrish Venkat on November 25, 2017, 05:39:49 PM
Excellent Visuals!!! Absolutely stunning.... Would you mind sharing the workflow and the camera used???

Thank you so much, I really do.. 5d mark iii with davinci resolve

eraizgn

Quote from: D_Odell on November 25, 2017, 07:51:54 PM
Well done. It's a nice video, well done slides and short depth of focus, or shall I say consistent choice of depth of focus. The place is nice, I did one corp vid, some time ago and the place was so ugly compared to yours, yours must have been a dream shooting in? Video had only one problem, couldn't watch it all since it's to long and too much of the same images (would love to see a 45sek to 1 min version). But if you are in for this type of work, I'm sure it's really fascinating!

I am so happy those comments, thank you. This version was for client. I will make a short version for my own firm.

eraizgn

Quote from: GutterPump on November 26, 2017, 12:37:03 AM
I'm amazed by your film, grading/plans are perfect. I was hypnotised. The music is well chosen.

Good job.

Thank you, its so great to hear those comments. I am appreciated.

Krrish Venkat

Quote from: eraizgn on November 26, 2017, 12:56:30 AM
Thank you so much, I really do.. 5d mark iii with davinci resolve

Did you shoot in raw and continuous recording?
Thanks

donjames150

Pack your bags and go to Hollywood  :)
EOS 760D + 55-250mm + Tokina 11-16mm

Ali Oliya

amazing!  however I wish you provided more details on the "color grading" process in resolve.

DevranFrame

vinnyf

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! And I particularly love the "shimmer" at  1:50!

Rob Curd

Loved the grade on this. As said before stunning footage but for me it would be shorter. Phenomenal job all the same however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk