My EOS 5D MKII have a full line of Dead Pixel but....

Started by tondoktor, May 17, 2016, 06:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tondoktor

Hello Folks!

First i want say sorry for my bad English :)

I have a 5D MKII i dont use it so much it has 8000 Shots now the Shock from One Day to the other i have a full horizontal line of Bad Pixel look like this one you see in the Videos from People with Laser Damaged Sensor but last Time i was in a Disco Digital Cameras not exist :) now the strange thing i install Magic Lantern and when i start Raw Video and press and hold the half Shutter 8 from 10 presses the line is gone like it was never there, second scenario i hold the Button the White line go orange i move the Camera up and down zack! line is gone sometimes i press Record i record with the line sometimes without my question now can anybody help me to hold this szenario that i can use it again and dont must buy a new Sensor maybe Somebody know what i have to do i'm new in he Magic Lantern World and im really impressed but have 0,0 knowledge the only thing i know when i disable Global Draw and press half shutter nothing happens and when i change live view mode to s/w in live view the line is gone  and 80 Recording to!!!

I know many here think now what a stupid question or "freak buy a new camera and dont ask stupid question" but maybe someone can help me :(

thanks and Greets from Vienna

thx