Display Cropmarks ONLY ... ?

Started by DerHausfreund, April 16, 2016, 12:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DerHausfreund

Hello! This might be a question that's been answered before, but I don't know what to search for.

Is there a way to disable all other stats on display but keep the cropmarks? I mean, no shutter info, no battery icon, merely the image from live view with my cropmark on top?
I'm finding it impossible to compose a proper image with all these colors and symbols around it.

:-X

kgv5

I was asking a couple days ago about possibility to have some kind of cropmarks outside of global draw, i was thinking of using text layer (which exists on the screen with global draw OFF and which gives information about frames captured) to put some decimals or dots in the place on the screen where the graphical cropmarks would normally be.
When i am using fps override 35-37fps i always get some corrupted frames with global draw ON (sandisk 128gb 160mb/s), with global draw (and sound recording) OFF there are no damaged frames.
BTW - with 36 fps 1080p, 2,39:1 aspect, global draw and sound OFF i am getting about 50 seconds of recording :) (5d3 1.1.3). The lack of cropmarks makes things harder so i just put some tape on the screen.
www.pilotmovies.pl   5D Mark III, 6D, 550D