Removing/Replacing standard ML Cropmarks

Started by obrienimages, November 16, 2015, 08:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

obrienimages

I was previously running the old "stable" version of ML on my 5D MKII.... and had several custom Cropmarks installed.

Today I switched to the Latest Build of ML. I installed it in my camera and all went well. I decided to switch out the Cropmarks that came with this version, so I loaded the CF card into a card reader on my PC, removed the standard Cropmarks and put my custom ones in the folder.

When I put the card back in the camera and turned it on ML was giving me a message that said "cropmarks missing, install all files" (or something to that effect) and the cropmarks weren't useable. I re-installed the standard ones and ML is working ok now.

Is there something different I need to do to use my own cropmarks? Do the ones that come with ML need to be left installed at all times?

Kharak

Check if you have more than 9 Cropmarks in the Cropmarks folder.

If I remember correctly, the maximum amount of cropmarks allowed is 9.

And no, the cropmarks that come with ML don't have to be installed. You can delete all of them if you want.
once you go raw you never go back

obrienimages

I only has 7 total installed.

I made sure Cropmarks were set to off, removed card/reloaded my own Cropmarks... everything working.

Thanks for the help. Cheers!

Kharak

when you update to a newer nightly build, the 5 Default cropmarks will be in the folder again. So check on that for that time.
once you go raw you never go back