5d3 Raw - cambodgian Love

Started by Alexandre81, November 17, 2015, 01:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexandre81

After a year of filming around me I collected all my girlfriend's shots and try to make something.
I made the mistake of uploading to vimeo 1080p instead of 720, so they re-encoded, but it's still viewable.

Graded in Resolve 12 under Hunter's Lut with a custom curve at the end, and more or less adjustements for all clips, like lots of tracking to the face to soften the skin and a bit of grain on some clips to hide the softening process.I used the node structure from baldavenger with lum qualifier all in a compound node.Really useful!
The DNxHD 10b (with OpticalFlow for certains) were Edited In Première Pro CC.

In a week after upload limitation I will try to replace this version by a 720p version in the hope of better quality.
I noticed a subtle difference in color for the red flowers in Vimeo, different from what I saw in Media Player Classic with MadVR H264 version out of PPro (the only solution i found to see what i see in Première an remove this kind of video profile, like the photo profiles in jpegs from photoshop), and a less warmer feel in general, probably du to re-encoding.Or maybe It's just me.....

5D3