Audio settings

Started by LucaDeFranco, October 23, 2015, 08:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LucaDeFranco

Hi there , i'm starting right now to record with my 5D mark III ang i have got the 5D.123 version of magic lantern .
In the audio settings i only have 3 things :
- Speaker volume
- beep test tones
- MLV sound

But i saw in various tutorial many features such as the auto gain and other stuff that unforntunately i don't see in my version and i don't find a solution or tutorial about it.

Is it a bug?
Do i have to install a module i didint? ( even thou all modules look charged )

Thank u very much

Walter Schulz

Top of page -> Downloads -> Download nightly builds -> Features -> Audio

DeafEyeJedi

FYI the 7D is one of the several bodies that has one of the best audio features... You can scoop up a used body for $300-$500 and then you'll have their awesome audio features!

Don't get me wrong -- I love my 5D3 as much as you do but I also wish the Audio Feature that the 7D provides would include in the 5D3 and it hasn't happened yet.

Hopefully sooner rather than later...
5D3.113 | 5D3.123 | EOSM.203 | 7D.203 | 70D.112 | 100D.101 | EOSM2.* | 50D.109

LucaDeFranco

Deaf thank you very muchi but i have seen thai on the mark iii people have other audio features thai i dont see on mine. That's why I was wondering if it was my release of night build...a bug...a module...or other....thank you

LucaDeFranco

Walter Schulz ...I just checked what u told me.
How comes that those downloads available for most cameras...are not available for the 5d3. For examples on the 5d2 those are all available. That means that he other features have not been developed yet. Thank you

Walter Schulz

Quote from: LucaDeFranco on October 23, 2015, 09:33:44 PM
but i have seen thai on the mark iii people have other audio features thai i dont see on mine.

It would be fine to have a link proving your claims.

Quote from: LucaDeFranco on October 23, 2015, 09:37:09 PM
How comes that those downloads available for most cameras...are not available for the 5d3.

Sorry, I'm not a developer and can't answer this question.