Author Topic: Canon EOS R / RP  (Read 178062 times)

kitor

• Developer
  • Senior
Re: Canon EOS R / RP
« Reply #275 on: March 10, 2022, 08:59:59 AM »
You probably want to join our development Discord then. We are looking for an opportunity to make some wiki pages on that, since all documentation on forum is very outdated.
Too many Canon cameras.
WTB: High shutter count, slightly malfunctioning or otherwise damaged EOS R or M50. Needs to turn on at least to live view. Camera body is enough. EU only.
If you have a dead M50/R/RP mainboard (eg. after camera repair) and want to donate for experiments, I'll cover shipping

iggy2

• New to the forum
« Reply #276 on: June 18, 2022, 04:03:19 PM »
Hi, Have you any news with develop?

Walter Schulz

• Contributor
« Reply #277 on: June 18, 2022, 04:41:24 PM »
If you are asking for a release being intended to be used by camera owners for testing purposes: Ask again every 6-9 months.

Dev talk can be watched on ML's discord channel. Invite linked above.

Tjabo

• New to the forum
« Reply #278 on: January 19, 2023, 07:19:54 PM »
Strange, but I keep hanging onto my EOS R, and it really does a nice job.  I can't help but think how amazing it could be with the ML power like my old 5Diii had!  Has there been any progress since the last post?

kitor

• Developer
  • Senior
« Reply #279 on: January 19, 2023, 11:09:45 PM »
No posts = no progress.
Too many Canon cameras.
WTB: High shutter count, slightly malfunctioning or otherwise damaged EOS R or M50. Needs to turn on at least to live view. Camera body is enough. EU only.
If you have a dead M50/R/RP mainboard (eg. after camera repair) and want to donate for experiments, I'll cover shipping