Ireland road trip // ml raw & cinelog

Started by clemento, May 05, 2015, 08:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clemento

Hi there,

My girlfriend and I made a road trip through the beautiful Ireland and I took the 5DmarkIII and a gopro with me.
I shot in ml raw and used cinelog and luts.

https://vimeo.com/126939710

enjoy & thanks for your time

Canon eos m

Awesome buddy!

Did you record the track yourself - lovely song - great lyrics.
Canon 5D Mark III, Gopro Hero Blacks with 3D Casing, A Few Lenses, Adobe CC 2014, MacBook Pro, Windows 8 PC, Lots of Video Rig!

Started Nuke. Loved it but then the 15 day trial ran out. Back to After Effects and loving it :-)

clemento

thank you,
no the music is from Talisco "your wish"

glubber

Well done! Your editing works great with the music. And if course nice footage of the beautiful irish countryside.
EOS 550D // Sigma 18-200 // Sigma 18-70 // Canon 10-18 STM

ds.trias

Very pretty shots, but I didn't like the editing at all...

paulheran

Love love love the color! Beautiful work!
5D3 113 | 16-35 2.8 | 24-70 2.8 | 70-200 2.8 IS

clemento

thanks for your feedback, it was really a pleasure to grade :)

butchdon

Intel i5-4440 3.1Ghz CPU, Win 8.1, 12 Gb Mem, Intel HD Graphics 4600
Camera gear: Canon S110, Canon 6d, 70-200 2.8 Mk II IS, 100 2.8 Macro Mk II IS, 24-105 f4 IS, 85mm 1.8, Canon G9 with IR conversion (movies in IR?)
24", Rode Videomic Pro, Sony lapel mic.

gmfotografie

like it!

by the way... i see or hear often that people use commercial music for their projects.

is this okay or is it possible to get problems?

KelvinK

i guess maximum problem you can encounter, if they don't like your video for some reason they will just ask you to remove it.
filmmakers making free videos for them, they rather should say thanks to them for spreading music. if music maker is not credited - this is another story and such people should be banned imo

most known story for me, some aquarium video on vimeo with music by barcelona band. video went popular and it boosted music sales, they confirmed it and were very grateful to that unknown videomaker :)
6D - 5D - NEX - M50!

gmfotografie

thx for answer... sorry for running offtopic...

cmccullum

Niiice! I especially like the changing footstep thing you did. Super clean. The colors are really nice too. Did you do any additional grading aside from the cinelog luts?