16GB SDHC card-Memory card error

Started by nelsondl, November 29, 2014, 06:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelsondl

I have been using a PNY Professional 16GBSDHC memory card in my Canon  EOS Rebel T3i for some time without any problems.  I was shooting my son's last high school football game in "sport" mode this past weekend and was using a lot of memory.

At one point the camera would not  shoot because  the memory was full. This has happened before,  so I switched to another camera to finish shooting. When I got home, I tried to open the PNY card on my desktop but had no luck, the desktop would not even recognize the card.

My Canon Power Shot recognized the card but displayed  a "memory card error", no code. I then verified that my equipment was working correctly by reading the 8gb SD card from the power shot on both  my desktop and the T3I.

I would really like to retrieve that data on the PNY card, can anyone provide me with some ideas on how/if I can do it?  thanks!

russellsnr

Hi, Don't no if you maybe have the same problem I had.
Put a 16GB card into a card reader to get the images off and got the message could not read the card so I just put the card back into the camera 600D and DL'd the images via camera to computer.
Russ