Bournemouth Air Festival 2014

Started by slicKrox, October 31, 2014, 08:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slicKrox

Hello,
If next year somebody planing to be not so far from south of England, I recommend to visit UK's biggest, best and free aviation festival - The Bournemouth Air Festival. It takes place over four days in the end of August. Great atmosphere and nice place for festival. Too bad I couldn't visit festival at night show time, because of bad weather, but next year I will not miss that opportunity. 

Want to share some of my small memories from my visit. First time when I used 100% Magic Lantern Raw footage. Great feature like 3x Crop mode was very handy, but to film at ~ 600-900mm was really challenge for fast moving airplanes. Still a lot to learn when it comes to color grading, but when you get used to it, every time you see more and more advantages and flexibility.

Workflow: MLV files converted using MLV Converter (To cinema DNG) -> Davinci Resolve (Color Grading) -> Export to DNxHD 220 10bit -> Edit in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
To bad that after multiple compressions converting and uploading to YouTube, some banding appeared :/

Camera Used - 5D mark III + Magic Lantern RAW
Lenses - EF 100mm f2.8 Macro + Tamron 70-300mm + EF 16-35mm f4 IS (few times).
Music used: Vessels - Myopic Biopic

Thank you for watching, critic and advices.
Regards,
Denisas P.