Need help processing HDR video in lightroom with enfuse

Started by Africashot, September 12, 2014, 04:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Africashot

I was hoping for someone to chime in on this one: I have to use a lot of HDR video at work to light interiors with big windows. As of recently I have started to use enfuse for lightroom for my stills, I like the results much better then the common HDR software like photomatix or similar produce and would like to use it to process HDR video, it has a batch function but for it to work you need to stack the images in pairs and I see no other way then doing this manually  by selecting two images, right vlivking and selecting from the drop down menu - with a clip of 10000plus frames this can potentially take forever, would anyone know a way around this? maybe to stack images via a script in lightroom or to make enfuse group the images in any other way? Any thought are much appreciated!
ML 5D2 & T3i

donjames150

EOS 760D + 55-250mm + Tokina 11-16mm

Africashot

thanks, unfortunately I don want to use photomatix for a number of reasons, mainly because  I prefer the results of a flat image produced by enfuse vs. tone mapped by photomatix, also I am using RAW as source files, so no fast .mov file based workflow for me...
ML 5D2 & T3i