T4i video

Started by c4outdoorproductions, May 05, 2014, 10:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4outdoorproductions

I just installed ML primarily for shooting video. I have the camera set in manual (but it happens in all modes) movie mode. With record off and on, when I scan (or pan) across the room, the image on the LCD view finder has a very hard time keeping up. It is very jumpy. However when I play it back it is fine. Any ideas?

c4outdoorproductions

Well...............since I can find an answer in FAQ and no one here seems to want to reply and there is no one to contact at ML, I guess I will just delete it from the camera and somehow live without it. Would have been nice to have some help on this! >:( >:(

mk11174

Quote from: c4outdoorproductions on May 07, 2014, 05:18:53 PM
Well...............since I can find an answer in FAQ and no one here seems to want to reply and there is no one to contact at ML, I guess I will just delete it from the camera and somehow live without it. Would have been nice to have some help on this! >:( >:(
This question would need more detail because I never heard of anyone having this issue with the camera, you would need to tell what version of ML you are using for one and maybe a video of what is happening and when it exactly happens and what settings you are using in ML and if your trying to use RAW_REC or MLV_REC or just a regular MOV Canon movie? I am sure if someone had the issue already, they would of knew what to tell you, but with more info, you will have a better chance of someone knowing what the issue is.
500D/T1i  550D/T2i  600D/T3i  700D/T5i