Author Topic: Canon 7D Mark I  (Read 755825 times)

domo94

• Freshman
Re: Canon 7D Mark I
« Reply #1600 on: October 16, 2019, 08:15:42 AM »
Hello guys,

Since I'm a 7d Mk i user, I decided to post this here.

For those consistently using the 7d mk i, I have the VAF filter up for sale, it's in great condition, still clear, no scratches, still have the box, cloth, and tweezers.

My 7d is reaching it's life span and my CF card broke. I don't have anymore intention or drive to work on the 7d and I need to get a camera that's consistent and reliable. I also need one that produces an image that's acceptable in low light.
I've not found any time or need to keep using my camera so I'd rather sell the VAF filter to somebody who is still interested in this beautiful camera/ software.

I love the VAF filter a ton, but it's just time to say goodbye.

The website sells it for $295.
I can let it go for $200 as it's been used and definitely wiped down and cleaned.
Shipping included.

Email me at lifestyledq@gmail.com about it, thanks!

PaulHarwood856

• Senior
« Reply #1601 on: October 16, 2019, 12:07:11 PM »
Hello domo94,

I just sent you an email regarding the VAF-7D.

- Paul

domo94

• Freshman
« Reply #1602 on: October 16, 2019, 05:15:32 PM »
Would anybody be willing to buy the canon 7D as well?

It works, great for testing purposes for when you wanna be worry free on a build.

It’s got a few several hot pixels that show up, especially on raw.

Still works great, it’s been taken care of.

Fell once and cracked the top left of the screen, but it’s unobtrusive, with a corner scuff on the body.
Can include (non branded) batteries, charger, strap, and cap. No card(it broke on me).
The core basics, not an issue.

I wish I could justify using this but I have no other work camera now, and I need something that people won’t say- oh that’s old.

Might switch to Fujifilm.
I need faster workflow.

Again - Lifestyledq@gmail.com

(I’ll be using a t2i still for fun!)