Final video flickers back & Forth btw the graded footage and the stock footage

Started by watdhell editor, March 13, 2014, 04:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

watdhell editor

Hi
We made a shot in canon 5d 3 ML ([email protected]), converted the .raw to cdng and imported into resolve , Finalized file has a bar at the top of the video that flickers on and off. The entire frame will do this as well randomly throughout a clip.
Along with the above, say I apply a LUT and grade it, then render. In the final file the video flickers back and forth between the graded footage and the stock footage.

Pls advise and Thanks in advance.

Midphase

First of all, please move this to the appropriate section (Post Processing).

Secondly, can you post a video? It's really difficult to determine what you mean without actually seeing it.

Can you also post additional information about your set up, the build, are you on Mac or PC, and what specs? Resolve has been known to cause problems with underpowered systems.

Room101

Poor quality video but it shows what the OP and I get when exporting any format from Resolve..

Using magiclantern-Nightly.2014Mar15.5D3123

My system is up to the job I believe but stand to be corrected.  Resolve 10.0.1.021, Windows 7 x64, I5 @ 4.6ghz, 16gb ram, GTX670.  Just installed the latest whql drivers for the gfx but it's the same. 

It can obviously be cropped out but that's less than ideal. My dng's are extracted using raw2cdng 1.4.9 and then straight into resolve with no pre processing, there is none of the flicker when previewing in Resolve, it only appears once exported for me. Have tried running all the dng's through ACR first but no difference with or without that..even if I do nothing but create the timeline and then export it still happens.

http://youtu.be/8T1br1Ddf2U