[WINDOWS] MLV to DNG Batch Converter v1.9

Started by tonybeccar, January 27, 2014, 05:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markus

What about sharing the sorcecode if there is someone else with time and skills to continue?

tonybeccar

Of course!!! Will look it up and upload it soon!! :)

tonybeccar

Here is the source code for MLV Converter!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5x61tabl2m1w38/MLVtoDNG%20BATCH.zip?dl=0

It's written in Visual Basic 2008 (yes, devs excuse me for the programming ignorance).
It is mainly an interface that calls for all the other programs written by g33g0 and a1ex and all the others!!!

Hope it's any kind of help!
Cheers to all!

Brawl

is it possible to convert DNGs to MLV? thx

Mukunda Madhava das

jose_ugs

Maaaan i miss this tool! Not that i ever stopped using it, it's just that it could be improved further, A LOT :(

sarppalaur

Hey, i hope somebody hears and answers me. İm using this wonderfull converter but i have a problem. while converting a mlv file. İt takes more than one step according to the info line. First it say's "exporting DNGs or something like that, than it says"making tiffs" and this tiff making proccess takes so long. Which i dont need tiffs, and eve it deletes the tiff files right after the conversation ends. i couldnt find any options to disable tiff making part. İf someone answers and illumunates me; i'll pray for him/her. Thanks in advance.

sarppalaur

Quote from: sarppalaur on June 15, 2015, 12:45:17 AM
Hey, i hope somebody hears and answers me. İm using this wonderfull converter but i have a problem. while converting a mlv file. İt takes more than one step according to the info line. First it say's "exporting DNGs or something like that, than it says"making tiffs" and this tiff making proccess takes so long. Which i dont need tiffs, and eve it deletes the tiff files right after the conversation ends. i couldnt find any options to disable tiff making part. İf someone answers and illumunates me; i'll pray for him/her. Thanks in advance.

i got it. How stupid i am.. thank u anyways guys.

garry23

@tonybeccar

Not sure if this development is still active?

I just downloaded the latest version (page 1) and it works first time.

All I'm interested in is converting, so all I need is the AdobeDNG converter.

I didn't download the other links, in fact my virus checker wouldn't let me.

As you only need the DNG Converter to 'just' convert a MLV to DNGs, is there a way of switching off the other tools, ie it keeps asking me to point to them :(

Once again, thanks for the tool.

Cheers

Garry

TrEK

When i converted in MLV to DNG Batch Converter v1.9.... i can not import DNG-sequation in Adobe Premier CC 2015 !!!!! WHY!!! I converted multiply files...

dmilligan

You need to use a different converter that outputs CinemaDNG, this one doesn't.

karakorum

I can't run the apps i have installed......mlrawviewver , mlvfs, dng converter....nothing is running . I open the program and windows shows error .....can anyone tell me why ? pls help....

Danne