60D and ETTR

Started by stubbyd, September 04, 2013, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stubbyd

Maybe a stupid question (I usually ask them)

But I note that one of the ML tweaks is "Auto ETTR (Expose To The Right)" - well at least according to the homepage of ML it is. But I can't find it anywhere? Can someone point me in the right direction please?

samacochan

Quote from: stubbyd on September 04, 2013, 12:38:08 AM
Maybe a stupid question (I usually ask them)

But I note that one of the ML tweaks is "Auto ETTR (Expose To The Right)" - well at least according to the homepage of ML it is. But I can't find it anywhere? Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Are you using the nightly build ?

stubbyd

Quote from: samacochan on September 04, 2013, 02:07:55 AM
Are you using the nightly build ?

No. I'm on the last full build which I believe is 2.3.

I take it that I need to update then?

stubbyd

So I've just updated to the latest nightly build and still can't find aETTR on the Expo menu.

Any suggestions as to what I'm missing please?

stubbyd

Again talking to myself. Did yet another search and spotted the answer somewhere where I wasn't expecting it!!!

I discovered that there some of the capabilities have been put into modules and I need to enable the ones I want. aETTR being one of them. Now to play with it.

Marsu42

Quote from: stubbyd on September 30, 2013, 04:14:18 AMI discovered that there some of the capabilities have been put into modules and I need to enable the ones I want. aETTR being one of them. Now to play with it.

See, we just have to wait until you discover it yourself :-> ... but yes, when you've been using old-school ml builds it's a but surprising you have to find & enable the modules... this probably needs some ui tweak, maybe an info screen when ml is first loaded.