Multi-exposure enhance, catch lighting & shoot move object @ EOS 6D

Started by archerhu, October 09, 2013, 08:51:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

archerhu

Hi, is there possibility to add following feature on ML@6D?

1. 6D support multi-exposure but save combined photo only, is there anyway to make it keep the source photos that we can use DPP to do something.
2. As you know, catch flash lighting is difficult. When we use film, we can use B shoot until the lighting generate. But when we use DSLR, long time exposure will bring lots of noise point, and if we press the shoot button after we see the lighting, that's unpractical. So I think is there anyway ML can monitor the liveview signal, when the brightness raise quickly, then shoot.
3. I am a aerophile, so I like to take some photo when airplane across some landmark of city, most time I  set the DSLR on tripod, then I have to see the sky continual, it's so tired to me. So I think if ML can take a photo first, then when some object appear in this area, then it shoot automatically.

I know this feature is strange, but they really can help us take photo easier, Thanks!
NIKON FM2, Canon 6D

Marsu42

Quote from: Audionut on October 09, 2013, 08:58:22 AM
I would imagine the 6D does also.

You wish.

Canon crippled the 6d fw to a crisp as it prevents saving the source images, virtually making this function(s) useless unless for a quick laugh as you cannot repeat the in-camera process in postprocessing. Thanks, Canon.

http://www.learn.usa.canon.com/app/pdfs/quickguides/CDLC_MultiExposure_Feature_QuickGuide.pdf

archerhu

Quote from: Audionut on October 09, 2013, 08:58:22 AM
1.  5D3 will save the source images in a multi-exposure.  I would imagine the 6D does also.

6D does not save source images and there is only 2 multi-exposure mods(5dm3 is 4 modes)
NIKON FM2, Canon 6D