[ALREADY DONE] Beep and Tone Test(Tunner Request)

Started by bond4ufriends, May 06, 2013, 05:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bond4ufriends

Beep and Test tone
Instead of playing it for few seconds can u make play longer time it would be useful to me as musician to tune my guitar !!
If its not to much perhaps a tunner script !
Is it possible ?

P.s latest Nightly Build :)

1%

bond4ufriends

Wav record ? Dint get you !
What I want is to tune a guitar using cam's int. Mic/ext. A guitar tunner script !

wolf

If you record an  "A",  you can also play it.  ;)

bond4ufriends

Yes I knw that but if I can hear dat "A" what's the use of it !! :( eg In a little crowded place :/ I need a visual reference :(

1%

Whats the difference between pre-recording (or generating on the computer) these notes as wav and playing them back vs trying to generate them with beep? This way they would be as long as you want. I don't know how precise the beep code is but a recorded file would be 100%.

bond4ufriends

As I said I need a visual reference  summing simmilar to Gstring on android

u must be wondering why not carrry a phone which ways less and has many otha feature
I've gon a answer for you  "we're the blackberry boys" I searched the everywhere but cudnt fine  (free)verison and I downloaded a hack(pirated) one but smees not work  so I saw this thing in ML(beep and tone test) and thought It cud be modified and help me and otha :P BB users

P.s I dunt hav any knowledge bout scripting/programing my friend Is learng it from MIT(indian one) but he says he'll talke time to learn :(
Peace Guy-Squad

1%

Little bit of a stretch to use a camera as a tuner tho... I guess different strokes. Seems like something that should be a script.

bond4ufriends

Haven't checked out it yet !
I've been sick since sunday(I'm admitted in the hospital)
But thnks any ways !

Peace Guy-Squad